• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Baby Speckled Mousebird

Naomi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Naomi
Sorry to hear Amy, thinking of ur little :sad3:Twitch!

CrystalLeo

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Christi
Shame, I sure hope it's not a blockage. Just wish I knew what advice I could give you that would work. Poor Twitch is having a tough time of it. Lets hope that it runs through during the night. :hug8:

Amy Pierce

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy Pierce
Last night I came in to check on Twitch and he was the most alert I have seem him yet. There was still no sign of a big poop but I thought maybe he had pulled through whatever was wrong with him. Unfortunately I found him this morning just barely hanging on :( He is VERY weak and hardly responsive. But he seems to have a way of pulling himself back, so we will see how the day goes. Thanks everyone for your support :hug8:

Amy Pierce

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy Pierce
Guess who pulled through again today :) Twitch still has a lot of fight in him! It seems the nights are worst, because its always in the mornings that I find him so weak. He's sitting preening right now, making little cute noises at me. Still not through the woods yet, but I think he's far from giving up :heart: :)

Amy Pierce

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Amy Pierce
Twitchy put up a long, hard fight, but his little body decided that it was time for a rest. He died a few hours ago. I cannot explain my heartache. I never thought I would have to bury my little baby. :crycry:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I am so very very sorry for your loss Amy. Fly free and high with the angels Twitchy, free and high. He was very lucky to have you in his life. You are such a loving and caring person. :hug8: :hug8: