• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baby quaker parrot and budgie pair in chicago

Serin

Sprinting down the street
I have a 5 month old green Quaker with one wing and a grey male budgie whom I would like to find a forever home with more space and time. Quaker is disabled but he doesnt know it. The two are inseparable and bonded. The Quaker is tame. They come with food. There is a modest rehome fee.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Hope you find a great forever home for them! Roadies in the area??:)

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
Oh boy...I have always wanted a quaker...and a special baby. Hoping you find a good spot for them.... :hug4:

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I wish I could help you but I cannot adopt smaller sized babies. I live next door in Michigan, so if there is anything I can do to help, please feel free to ask. Blessings for a soft landing!

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
Oh, if we were already moved into our own home, I would be thrilled to give them a loving home. I am just south of Indy. We won't be moving four 4 months.

Mama Kirs

Strolling the yard
What a pity you can't keep them... When you shared the story of how you found this little Quaker I thought it was meant to be... You did save him though and now you can help him find his way to a good, loving (and hopefully permanent) home.