• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baby Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Okay, I finally snapped a few pics of the 8 bubs I have been rasing for a week so far. I didn't do solo pics yet as these were taken on the days 1st feeding & they were a bit squirmy. I'll try to remember to do so later on though.

They are all between 2 weeks ( 2 got switched out for younger bubs) & 3 1/2 weeks old.

Before the feeding... the creamino is in there somewhere, can you find it?

And the little normal green one always climbs on top of the others to get a quick taste. He's so funny..

And after feeding..all cozy & content!!

So, I have a normal green who appears to be split to blue, dunno what series, but a clutch mate is turning blue. 3 aussie/wfb , 2 are sfv , 1 is not. 2 normal fischers , a dutch blue creamino & an OF that will either be opaline aussie, aussie, or splitcinnamino...surpirse still await us!

Cute huh?

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Oh, I also wanted to add that are being very well socialized. I have lots of helpers wanting to have a piece of baby birdie love, hehe. My boyfriend's 8 year old daughter , Payton, loves to cuddle the next-in-line during feeding times. As well as my sisters, the boyfriend's 16 year old son, & of course the boyfriend. I mean , really, who can resist babies?

I just can't wait till they feather up a bit more so I can play with them more!!

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
oh my gosh *squeals*

They are BEYOND adorable!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
:heart:

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
They are sooooo pretty.

Ginger

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Thanks everyone, they were still being a bit squirmy, so I wasn't able to get any solo shots as of yet. And the boyfriend is sick & not allowed anywhere near them, so he can't help yet. I promise they will be up within the next couple of days tops though ;)

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
They are gorgeous!! I can't get over the brilliant yellow ones with the cobalt blue bums!! LOVE them!!!!!!
Oh how I wish you lived closer!!!!

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
They are gorgeous!! I can't get over the brilliant yellow ones with the cobalt blue bums!! LOVE them!!!!!!
Oh how I wish you lived closer!!!!

That lil one is becoming a favorite of mine too. I mean not only are the aussie's one of my favorite mutations , but that one is so curious and always wants to be in the mix. Oh, & that ones tail will be a periwinkle purple color, cute huh? I can not wait till they grow a bit & more of their personality's start to shine through!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
They're all adorable! :heart::heart:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
So cute!!!!

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
That lil one is becoming a favorite of mine too. I mean not only are the aussie's one of my favorite mutations , but that one is so curious and always wants to be in the mix. Oh, & that ones tail will be a periwinkle purple color, cute huh? I can not wait till they grow a bit & more of their personality's start to shine through!
So is that a mutation you only find where you are? I've never seen that mutation before... do you have any info on it??

oh and i :heart::heart::heart::heart: periwinkle purple!!

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie

So is that a mutation you only find where you are? I've never seen that mutation before... do you have any info on it??

oh and i :heart::heart::heart::heart: periwinkle purple!!

Actually it's a pretty common mutation, Australian Cinnamon, the reason the tail will be purple is because they will have a violet factor. I'm sure if you do a bit of looking around you can find a breeder who is able to produce them. They are very lovely though, like I said, One of my favs!!

And thanks for the sweet words Tamara, I am a huge fan of yours actually -blushes-. I always watch your videos & admire the way you & your SO are with your flock!! I adore Bebe!!!

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie

Whaaaaat?! One of your babies is a whiteface australian cinnamon violet?! I want one of those so badly! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
No, nope not a wf aussie. These are green series aussie. And they are a friends birdies, I am simply helping out and gaining more experience for when my pair lay this Spring. Here's her site if you're curious, Welcome To The Birdie Boardwalk .

WFB aussie & american cinnamons are probably my absolute favorite mutations. My pair is capable of producing wfb's and violets split to american cinnamon, so that means I'll just have to hold back a male so maybe next year I can breed those!!

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
What does the B stand for in WFB aussie?

Heather

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Heather
:heart:They are all so cute! I can't wait to see them grow! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.