• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

"Baby" Blue-Fronted Amazon needs home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keike's Mom

Moving in
The founder of Cascade Canine Rescue East & West (C-CREW) and her son raised Baby from a baby and have kept her as a pet for almost 16 years. The son now has a family (etc...you know the story) and every room in the Mom's house is full of recently rescued, high-needs dogs in transition to permanent homes. She's a sweet "girl" (never sexed) and loves people and other pets and says only nice things -- like all single parrots, when she doesn't get enough interaction/socialization, she can be "a little" loud but as long as she is part of the family, she's a nice, interactive and easy parrot. She's healthy and beautiful - no plucking or stress-behaviors.

I'm a very active volunteer/foster with C-CREW (a all-volunteer, dog rescue in Bend, OR that does not have a shelter, and which saved over 300 dogs from euthanasia in high-kill CA Shelters in 2018) and have parrots (mini-macaws) of my own so I'm trying to help place Baby. There will be a re-homing fee, applicants will be screened (duh) and she is in Bend, OR.

photo0.jpg

EkkieLu

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
20190221_201600-2.jpg I wish I lived closer. I would take Baby in a heartbeat! My Angel would love a BFF!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
She's beautiful. I hope she finds a good home soon.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Did you find a home for Baby yet?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
So cute. If I lived closer and had more space. My BFA, Casey might have liked a BFA buddy. Hope a wonderful new home can be found for Baby.

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I live outside Detroit, Michigan...

Crissy in MI

Moving in
Hello! Does Baby still need a home?

I have some experience with parrots. I had a rescue lovebird for 16 years, who died in January 2019 due to old age. I also fostered two budgies for several months last year before they went to their forever home. I now don't have any pets. No kids. My husband and I own a house in Michigan. I have regular 8-5 work hours. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.