• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baby bird

callalilly

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Calla
An update on baby bird who's name is Starburst. She is 7 weeks today doing great, she is weaning herself. She loves her chop and seeds but pellets we are working on. She is so beautiful she is supposed to be pineapple her dad's pineapple but she's got a red face red cheeks and a sunburst lake chest very very pretty I wish I knew how to send a picture. She is quite funny to watch learning her balance on the purches. She pretend she's flying when we're walking and she's sitting on my finger her wings are just a going. Thank you guys for helping me through this.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Starburst is beautiful and the name is perfect.

Destiny

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Destiny
She is such a cutey. Looks like a pineapple to me, but I am no expert on conure colors. Whatever she is, it's beautiful. :D

callalilly

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Calla
She is pineapple but I haven't seen such red around the face on all the pictures Ive looked at. Her dad is pineapple her mom normal green cheek. I can't believe I hand raised her from a egg.

Britnicorn

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
She’s so pretty!! I love the name

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Gorgeous - bet you are so proud of her - an egg, wow!

Gigibirds

She's stunning! Congrats o, raising her from an egg!!

callalilly

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Calla
I can't believe it she had her first fight yesterday, my baby left the nest, lol. She will get her big cage now. I'm very proud of her I can't believe how bright her colors are her dad isn't that bright colored. Her mom is normal green cheek. Can't wait to start to train her.