• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Baby Belle and Little Bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Carole...he is changing into his adult colors fairly quickly now. His crest does look bigger. I just never noticed the white on his throat before. I have to go thru old pix's to check and see. When I saw it today it look like a tissue was stuck to him or something and I had to net him (not happy about that) to look and see.

AND...drumroll...that bratty Baby Belle would not let me feed her. Kirby was gone when I opened the cage. She hoped up and looked all around for him, but would not let me give her anything. She is waiting for Grandpa Birdie...LOL

AND..it gets worse. They is calling and crying on the back patio. Chubs is crying to Mama bird and she is answering. I moved the pairs into another cage, and left Chubs with the other bachelors and these young girls (minus Belle) Boca Babe (formerly Chatty Cathy) is looking at him like' Grow up already...'
Another crazy day in mousebird land.:shocked4::toss::bounce4::bounce6::bounce8: :bounce3: :laughing2:

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Aww..is that my possible fatty eating a red pellet? Tell Kirby:pLEASE..train him to eat the BROWN ONES>>NOT THE RED ONES!!!!!:p
Kirby The Mousebird Whisperer~has a nice ring to it...:chickendance:

Last edited:

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
Yes...That is the little fatty :) Kirby had them in bed with him for almost an hour. Little bit snugged under his palm and bratty Belle snugged into his elbow. I think he is trying to spoil them...LOL

Kirby said that they really don't like the pellets. They will spit back out the brown ones :(

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Aw. She just wants to be babied lol.

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
aww, soo adorable! hehe!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
I love the way you talk about them...just warms my heart how you love them...

Status
Not open for further replies.