• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Babs & The Crew (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
All of the babies found great homes at the bird fair, & Baboo has grown tired of her dud eggs....so I have had more time to spend with my sweeties recently. Decided it was time for a few pics! :dancing:

First lil Momosa...she was growing a bit flightly being with all the rest of the bubs and I have been spending loads of time with her & she is coming around really fast. Day 1, terrified of my hands, flying away from me. Day 2 , Flew on my head :lol , ate a nutriberry from my hand.
Day 3 , stepped up, and has become quiet the Velcro birdie. Today, difficult to pry her off me. I have to say I am impressed! I thought, based on how she acted after I got home from the fair, she would take weeks if not a month to bring around...so big smiles from me!:D:D

She doesn't seem to interested in Tweek yet..but wants to be besties with Baboo & Casso. They aren't quite as eager as she is to buddy up though..

And now my Tweek!! Gotta love him and all his quirky-ness , but man O man is he hard to photograph. I probably snapped a good 50-75 of just him , but he is sooo darn fast and twitchy (name fits him well).

In this one he was singing...he makes some of the craziest noises. I will have to try to catch him on video some day.

Last, but definitely not least, Baboo & Casso!! :laughing12:

I love this, think it is soo adorable. I got a little "kiss sequence" !!

:heart: D'awwwh, right? :heart:

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Great pics Stephanie. So cute!

love4birds

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Megan
Your lovies are sooo beautiful. Also really cute:D

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
What an adorable crew! We love lovies around here too! ;)

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Loved the photos!

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Thanks for all the compliments!! I miss the babies, but am glad to have more time with my lil fluffs balls. Plus, I am sure Baboo & Casso will grace me with a clutch sometime this Spring!! So excited!!

J*M*L

Real Name
Julie
Are you going to find a mate for Momosa? She would have such pretty babies... :dancing:

Baboo's Momma

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Stephanie
Are you going to find a mate for Momosa? She would have such pretty babies... :dancing:

Yep, sure am. I will hold back a blue or violet pied from Baboo & Casso's babies. My whole breeding goal for the moment is to produce wfb american cinnamons, with or without violet factors & wfb amercian cinnamons pieds. All males from Babs and Casso will be split to am. cinn

Of course I will have to keep one of those babies when I get one!! I am already trying to decide between pairing that girl with a ducth blue creamino to produce seagreen splitcinnaminos. Or to pair a dutch blue creamino with another baby from Babs & Casso and make seagreens and seagreen pieds split to Ino then put a seagreen with the Ino split to the wfb am. cinn.

Did I totally just loose everybody? If anyone on here knows lovie genetics I'd love to chat it with them...just PM me and we can exchange IM's..I need help planning out my pairs so a year or two from now I am not the crazy bird lady with 10+ pairs. I want to optimize what I get from each pairing. Trying not to breed too many duplicates unless they are violets, violet pieds or other more sought after colors.

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Your lovies are gorgeous! I am a big fan or Tweek! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.