• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avianweb EZ bird harness opinions

Seulregi

Meeting neighbors
Hi all!

I am currently on the search for harnesses for my two Conures, and have come across this avianweb EZ bird harness after seeing a free flyer mention she prefers this harness. It is considerably cheaper than the Aviator harness and I really like the fact that it’s customisable with the birds names.

just wondering if anyone on here has tried this harness and what your opinion on it is?

- Avianweb Bird Harness with 6 ft Leash Specifically sized for | Etsy

Attachments

elitys

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Elise
I've tried this one. I've found it's a little difficult to get on quickly and fluidly. The back loop requires a bit too much messing with to get on properly. But if you started it with them as babies, I'm sure any harness would be fine honestly.

A lot of people use the Aviator. Currently, I am trying it out. I like the way it goes on better than the Avianweb.

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
That looks really bulky and uncomfortable to me. I wouldn't trust a bird not to be able to chew straight through the leather.

elitys

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Elise
That looks really bulky and uncomfortable to me. I wouldn't trust a bird not to be able to chew straight through the leather.
It's actually fake leather and pretty sturdy. But either way, it is a little bulky.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
And I like the EZ Web better than the Aviator. Goes on much easier and the presure is spread out over the entire pads.

I guess that's why they make Fords and Chevy's.