• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Avian Stainless OFFICIAL SWS Thread

Rolanda

Rollerblading along the road
Just ordered. I am THRILLED!!! YAY!!!!!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Ready for this?

#2 OOAK - There are 4 of these! Price is $22. BE AWARE ~ This is a NOISY TOY!

The bowl is lightweight, so this toy can be safely offered to smaller/Intermediate sized parrots:
Quakers, conures,Senegals, mini macaws, etc etc...and it's fine for Greys, 'zons, ekkies.

Hard to get a clear, good photo.
If you want one, PLEASE POST here or EMAIL.

1ooak3.jpg

gibsongrrrl

Courtney Lou Hoo
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Courtney Lou Hoo
That was from long before we switched to every toy welded....that was probably a special Auction toy.
Oh darn. It's super cute. Is there a way to make something like that as a custom order?

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I'm in

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Ready for this?

#2 OOAK - There are 4 of these! Price is $22. BE AWARE ~ This is a NOISY TOY!

The bowl is lightweight, so this toy can be safely offered to smaller/Intermediate sized parrots:
Quakers, conures,Senegals, mini macaws, etc etc...and it's fine for Greys, 'zons, ekkies.

Hard to get a clear, good photo.
If you want one, PLEASE POST here or EMAIL.

View attachment 235514
Doesn't think to ask.... that is welded, right?

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
I ordered, but nothing as cute as that puzzle toy!!! Mine are for the littles. Can't wait to see them.

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
@Deejo What is one toy on the sidewalk sale you would recommend for a green cheek conure? (Or anyone on here with conures who knows lol) I'm doing some xmas shopping early for family members fids and I've never had a conure to compare to. Thanks!

JosienBB

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sent you an email :) I'm going to bed soon though so won't be able to check response until tomorrow probably.

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
@Deejo What is one toy on the sidewalk sale you would recommend for a green cheek conure? (Or anyone on here with conures who knows lol) I'm doing some xmas shopping early for family members fids and I've never had a conure to compare to. Thanks!

There's a few! I'd suggest Mini Chime On or Budgie Bells. Spring Garden is also a good choice. Any of those are perfect for GCC.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I would love to see some little foot toys made with puzzle pieces. :xflove: Too freakin' cute!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I figure a GCC is just more brave than the "fearless" Lovebird and just slightly larger in size... so I'd definitely recommend Three's the Charm (lots of jingly fun), Gym 'N Jingle (more noisy fun!), and the cherry pickers. Sherbie has some older, unwelded bell style toys from AS that he loves to sing to as well. You really can't go wrong with these toys. Just pick things you know they'll like; if they like slinging things, get some footies, if they LOVE bells, get some bell style toys and noisemakers.

I would love to tell you about the Little Wing Nut, but that won't be here for a while. ;) I have a feeling it'll be a hit!

hacatta

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Selena
I also suggest the mini-chime on,my 4 green cheeks love it.
My sister has one for her budgies and they will trow a tantrum if it's removed,it is also is their favorite napping place.