• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian Organics..

Status
Not open for further replies.

drop

Rollerblading along the road
No, but I have been thinking of it for awhile. Finally, I almost made an order last week, but they were out of one thing that I really wanted to try (don't remember what they were called exactly, but some kind of veggie cracker thing), so I decided to wait. Let us know if you order, I would love to have some feedback.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
I've had them bookmarked for a long time. I just have so much dry food already, and really don't use a lot of it, so I'll order from them someday, but not right now. :p The food looks great!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
That looks to be some awesome stuff there!

I would love to know if anyone has dealt with them already, can they shed some light on the products/customer service?

Shyra

Avenue Spotlight Award
Doris has wonderful foods my birds really like. Quick service and all that. My birds do not like hot peppers or coconut. Doris was more than happy to make up the mixes without those two ingredients. The birds favorite is the Jungle Gems mix.

Shyra
www.parrotasylum.com

Last edited:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Thanks for the review, I appreciate it. :highfive:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Yep, I know Doris personally (ok, as personally as you can know someone over the net anyway!) and she's fantastic and has a fantastic product! My birds love it! All tails up in my house!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Wow that is a great endorsement ~ thanks Jen!

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
I just placed a nice size order last night, so when it comes in I will take some pics for you guys. There is some realy nice stuff on there that I hope my guys like! Will keep you posted.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Just placed an order. Doris was just awesome. I will now wait for my order.:dance4::dance4::dance4:

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Just placed an order. Doris was just awesome. I will now wait for my order.:dance4::dance4::dance4:
I'm with you. My order just shipped today. I'm waiting on Pinwheels, Baja Bites and Bird Bannock.

Doris is awesome! She answers emails and questions right away and is so helpful. I have ordered numerous times and everything they have is fantastic. It's a good feeling knowing everything is organic and good for the birds.

Edited to add: Be sure to sign up for the newsletter so you know what's on special every month!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Love, love hearing all these positive business experiences!

She should become a member here.:D

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm with you. My order just shipped today. I'm waiting on Pinwheels, Baja Bites and Bird Bannock.

Doris is awesome! She answers emails and questions right away and is so helpful. I have ordered numerous times and everything they have is fantastic. It's a good feeling knowing everything is organic and good for the birds.

Edited to add: Be sure to sign up for the newsletter so you know what's on special every month!
Yes thanks! She advised me of this as well. I ordered Bagels and Jungle Trails.:dancing:

Last edited:

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Yep, I know Doris personally (ok, as personally as you can know someone over the net anyway!) and she's fantastic and has a fantastic product!
Ditto! She's on 1 of my bird groups on Yahoo. I have yet to try her stuff, but am looking to in the bear future. I really want to try (ok the birds to try...:hehe:) her Flatbread Fusions and add the different flavors...

I know many birds locally who tried her foods and all loved it!! The Sweet Potato Sticks are a HUGE success with every bird who has tried it - even the small birds.

Last edited:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I received my Organic Parrot treats today. I had ordered Veggie N Bagels and and my Jungle trails and the treats smell scrumptiously good
I even tried the Baja bites myself and without exaggeration they tasted pretty decent FOR human consumption..
The Jungle Trails have … organic almonds, sun dried tomatoes and sweet potato, dried chili peppers, Flaked coconut etc.
I was in a rush before I offered them .. So I wasn't able to observe any concrete reaction…except that Emma kept eyeing the almonds in her bowl but was too afraid too approach because of the newness of the other foods. She is such a cautious goofy.:p
Sachi just ate it like it was the most natural thing to do. Leave it to Sachi to be my ever consistent glutton!:rofl:

Last edited:

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
I am waiting for my order, but the tracking number they sent doesn't work. I emailed her and I am waiting to hear back. I can't wait to offer this to my fids. I think they are going to love it.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:dance4::omg:So far Emma really likes the dried chilli peppers and the banana chips. She is no longer afraid of the new treats.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.