• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian insect liquidator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince Toasty Buns

Jogging around the block
Question for anyone: The subject product (A.I.L. = Avian Insect Liquidator) is the best product I had found, many yrs. ago, to have around to use directly on birds when needed (nestlings, babies or adults). I am about to run out of it. I used to order from Birds-2-Grow but they went out of business. I am currently searching for a new supplier but thought in the meantime I would ask you all (those of you who use it) what is the best price you are currently getting it for. I want the concentrate and the largest size, as I also use it on other creepy-crawlies that find their way into my abode. Works super-great!!! Thanks.

Note: Those of you who have bird stores or sell bird products on-line may consider stocking this product.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
I am sorry I have not heard of it but I am bumping your post for others:hug8:

bubblelady

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Maureen
I know nothing about it either, but there are many listings on google. Here are the 1st 3.

<LI class=g>+

Vetafarm's Avian Insect Liquidator for birds is a water based insecticide that kills mites, lice, and ants. Safe for newly hatched chicks. Purchase here.
www.allbirdproducts.com/.../avian_insect_liquidator.html - Cached - Similar
<LI class=g>Lady Gouldian Finch .com - Avian Insect Liquidator

Avian Insect Liquidator is safe enough to spray on newly hatched chicks but deadly to insects including mites, lice and ants!
www.ladygouldianfinch.com/product_ail.mgi - Cached
<LI class=g>Avian Insect Liquidator Concentrate - For External Mites - Just ...

Safe for birds, deadly to insects including mites and ANTS! Safe enough to spray on even newly hatched chicks! AIL is an extremely safe but...
www.justbirdstuff.com/Avian-Insect-Liquidator-Concentrate-For-External-Mites-p-16191.html - Cached - Similar

Status
Not open for further replies.