• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian Insect Liquidator

Fife3000

Strolling the yard
I can't say enough good things about this product. I sprayed my room and all crevices. Two days later dozen of beetles and things are dead on the floor. Especially lard beetles.
I tried diatomaceous earth, but that didn't do anything. I spray AIL and I get results. I make sure to clean my bird room well and keep things off the floor. Its amazing where bugs hide. But I sprayed every nook and cranny. I will repeat in a month. Its safe on birds as well. I spray my birds once a month or so. I spray window screen and get dead flies, ladybugs .....Stuff is expensive but does an excellent job.

Sparkles!

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I bought some just a month or so ago, based off of @saroj12 recommendations. I had never heard of it before her- I think it works very well for the creepy crawlers I have here in my state!! Thanks Saroj! I hate earwigs with a passion and this is my go to anti-earwig spray.

I wonder if it works well on the hard to kill spiders and such?

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I keep forgetting to order some! I need to take care of that this weekend!!

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
does anyone have a link?

Britnicorn

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
I might have to get some too!! Thanks for the recommendation!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez

Pat H

Real Name
Pat
I bought some just a month or so ago, based off of @saroj12 recommendations. I had never heard of it before her- I think it works very well for the creepy crawlers I have here in my state!! Thanks Saroj! I hate earwigs with a passion and this is my go to anti-earwig spray.

I wonder if it works well on the hard to kill spiders and such?
AArrrrggggg... I'll have you know -- I encourage anywhere from 1 to 3x pet Daddy Long Leg spiders in our upstairs bathtub ceiling edge. Unfortunately, I can only remember the name Ralphie for ALL OF THEM! They come and go.

BirdG1rl

Real Name
Mara M.M
That's great! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

Solly

Strolling the yard
They definitely ship to the U.K. - I’m in N.Ireland and have a bottle of it. I have quite a few vetafarm products in my first aid kit too. Great stuff.