• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS Avian Avenue............SWS

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
:listenup:
I want to make sure that all the members know how much Avian Avenue appreciates the great support you give our Vendors!!!

Without all of our official vendors, we wouldn't have this great community you have joined, where you have made friends, foes, got birds, solved problems, had fun and most of all created a friendly place where almost everyone is welcome.

Enjoy shopping this weekend!
:shopcart:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Thanks to all the awesome vendors! I can't decide between so many awesome items.:shop2: I hate budgets!:shifty:

Thanks also to all of the hard working administrators!
:yourock:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:jawdrop1: Yes, Thank You to all the vendors as even my iron clad pocket lock has been picked but pockets are very empty so not much falls out. :2cents:

Sorry, I wish I could buy from every vendor as they all have great items & sales but I can't. :crycry2:

Last edited:

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you for the great sales, all vendors!

If I may leave a commentary, it's about shipping - yeah, it's expensive, but when the vendors reduce prices, and those saving offset or partially offset total cost, we should take that into consideration that when buying. I'll even pay retail on a product if I can get a good shipping rate.