• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian Avenue Introductory Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
No, I have no clue what your history is or from where you come.

If it's a customer service issue, I can assure you that we go out of our way to make it right. We are a Mom & Pops (mostly Mom -- hubby has a 'real' job) operation and don't have the resources the big guys have. However, we go the extra mile for our customers, donate our proceeds to assist birds in rescue/sanctuary and won't sell anything we won't use ourselves. We will happily work to get anything you want, even if we don't carry it.

If we can't fill an order (product broken, etc.) we refund, back order, drop ship, whatever you want us to do.

The downside is that we take vacations (like now) and you have to wait. I make all our Avian Antics toys myself, by hand and when we have Sales/Promotions it can sometimes take 2-3 weeks to get your order... these sales/promos will often deplete my stock and then I have to make additional toys to fill orders.

I believe that you will be happy with the quality of our toys, our prices and our customer service.

That sounds bad, but are you aware of our "history" where we came from ??

Not a picnic. :rolleyes:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
LOL OMG Shelly, I remember that all too well!!! Thought I would never get that cage in the color I really wanted! But I thank you soooo much for helping me! Nani and I love love love her palace!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
No, I have no clue what your history is or from where you come.
Ever hear of a little store called The Perch???

If not, good for you.

Well I am gonna place an order today with you.
If we seem to ask more questions than one may think is "normal" or really seem to value good response times that is why. So many members here have had bad experiences so we are still kind of gun shy with places we don't know well.
I appreciate your last post very much - thank you.:highfive:

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
What a mess that was/is Kristy...communication goes a long way.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Ok, so broke down and bought some toys for Archie and Ella to try it out! Now, I need to be done and no more buying stuff for the birds, I've got 4 packages en route for them! Gahh! hehe

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Natalie, no more buying toys? Not gonna happen! :rofl:

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Ah yes. I am aware of the issues with TP and Joey.
No worries. There are times that I just can't work any faster and things get a bit slow, but you will always know what's going on.

I've been around a long time and I believe there are many people on this board that can 'vouch' for me.

I have no problem answering questions, providing updates and generally respond to emails or phone calls promptly, even while on vacation. (most of the time :)

Ever hear of a little store called The Perch???

If not, good for you.

Well I am gonna place an order today with you.
If we seem to ask more questions than one may think is "normal" or really seem to value good response times that is why. So many members here have had bad experiences so we are still kind of gun shy with places we don't know well.
I appreciate your last post very much - thank you.:highfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.