• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian Avenue Introductory Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
To introduce ourselves to Avian Avenue, we have created a special promotion for all Avian Avenue members.

Purchase 3 or more of our Avian Antics toys and receive 25% OFF!
The information below is NOT anywhere on the website, so please review carefully.

*You MUST order from the Avian Antics Toys pages. Your order must contain 3 or more of our Avian Antics brand toys.

*Enter Coupon Code: AVIANAVE at Checkout, for an instant 25% Off your shopping cart.

*Sale Ends at 12 Midnight, January 1st.

*You will NOT receive your order before Christmas. In fact, your order will NOT ship until after January 3rd!

I repeat....

*You will NOT receive your order before Christmas. In fact, your order will NOT ship until after January 3rd!

We will be out of town until January 3rd, spending the Holidays with our Children and Grandchildren. We will be checking our store and email. However, we will not be home to make toys OR ship orders. Thus, orders placed between NOW and 12/31/09 will ship via Drop Ship arrangements with our distributors, with the exception of AVIAN ANTICS toys (which we manufacture) and Good Stuff Organic Foods. These items will ship AFTER our return.

BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER HOLIDAY SPECIALS!

All Holiday Specials end at Midnight, January 1, 2010.

Happy Holidays from our family to yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I just looked at the Avianantics brand and they are much nicer than any ones you can buy that are commercially made.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:omg: This is awesome, I was looking at the toys earlier and I want some!! :dance4: :dance4: :dance4:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Shelly,

I about fell over when I saw where you lived. I was born in St. Joseph Memorial Hospital and lived in Benton Harbor until 7th grade when we moved to Coloma. I lived on Boyer Road until we moved to PA in 1989. I graduated in 1974. Do I know you?

The only Shelly I know was the sister of my best friend Sheryl.

Ginger

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
wow, small world Ginger!

I will definitely place an order!!! Those toys are great!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I just tried ordering this...

But it won't let me check out. :confused:

Ginger

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Hmmm....I haven't tried ordering yet....what does it do Ginger? I'm sure Shelly will be checking in or you can email her....

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Do let me know what trouble you experienced. Currently, rders are coming in and processing just fine. Alternately, you can email your order to me me at shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com and I will process it manually for you.

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Shelly,

I about fell over when I saw where you lived. I was born in St. Joseph Memorial Hospital and lived in Benton Harbor until 7th grade when we moved to Coloma. I lived on Boyer Road until we moved to PA in 1989. I graduated in 1974. Do I know you?

The only Shelly I know was the sister of my best friend Sheryl.

Ginger
It is a very small world! Pretty sure that you don't know me, tho. I was born, raised and spent most of my life in California. I relocated to Michigan in 2002, for what was supposed to be a 12 month business commitment. Just a couple of months before I was to return to CA, I met a gentleman who is now my husband, thus I remain in MI!

If you're ever in the area, let me know. It would be great to meet!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas and a safe, sane and fun filled New Year. Just a reminder that our Sale for Avian Avenue members ends, January 1st. (see post at the beginning of this thread.)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

birdlady

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Thanks Shelly! Have a great holiday!

ParrotNutz

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Adriane
Another "small world" I "know" Shelly for at least 10 years from online. she is yet another small vendor I can vouch for. My macaws love her avian antics macaw medley and my amazons love the wiffle ball one that was posted plus several others , LOL
Seems we all spend our money in the same places....hehehe

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Another "small world" I "know" Shelly for at least 10 years from online. she is yet another small vendor I can vouch for. My macaws love her avian antics macaw medley and my amazons love the wiffle ball one that was posted plus several others , LOL
Seems we all spend our money in the same places....hehehe

And I can vouch for Adriane. My birds LOVE her foods! Good to see you Adriane. I hope your Christmas was warm, peaceful and full of love and wish you all the best for the New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.