• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AVIAN AVE and HOLIDAY 09 SALES HAVE BEEN EXTENDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
It appears that I have quite a number of customers that aren't shy about letting me know they missed our Holiday Sales and Promotions because of the holidays, shopping, family visiting, etc..... Thus, we have extended our Holiday09 - 15% Off EVERYTHING sale, and the AVIAN AVENUE Introductory Sale until JANUARY 6th!

**HOLIDAY09 SALE - 15% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE STORE.
Enter Coupon Code HOLIDAY09 at Checkout. This includes EVERYTHING... GET A GRIP CLIMBING NETS ~ WINGDOW WINDOW SEATS ~ CAGES ~TOYS ~ PERCHES ~ FOOD ~ ETC.!

**AVIAN AVENUE INTRODUCTORY SALE - 25% OFF our line of Avian Antics Toys, when you purchase THREE or More. You MUST order from the AVIAN ANTICS TOYS page. Enter Coupon Code: AVIANAVE at Checkout.

IMPORTANT! You can only use ONE Coupon Code per order. To use both Coupon Codes you MUST place separate orders. If placing separate orders, shipping charges WILL BE combined. Select the LOCAL PICK-UP shipping option, and you will be invoiced separately for shipping charges.

If you have previously placed an order, and did not receive the 15% discount on items other than Avian Antics brand toys, please send an email and you will be taken care of. shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com

Wishing all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Great Shelly - Thanks!!!

this means I can shop some more and get some of the other neat things I saw!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Oh how nice Shelly, I think I might try a few of the foraging perches....the get a grip is definitely on my wish list, but not in my budget right now. :(

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I did order those foraging perches, one small and one medium.

That should be great fun to see what the birds think of them :)

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
We're Home! We enjoyed the Holiday's and our 'kids', we were sad to leave them, but are happy to be home. MAN.... is there a lot of snow here!

I will get back to work processing orders and making toys today. Those that have placed an order should have received an email from me this morning regarding your orders and expected shipping date.

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF BOTH THE AVIAN AVE SALE AND THE HOLIDAY 09 SALE! BOTH SALES END AT MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!
(See First Post in this Thread).

Once again, Thank You and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Status
Not open for further replies.