• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

AVIAN ANTICS - Weekly Special - Ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
These weekly specials end Midnight Tonight.

15% OFF all Good Stuff Organic Parrot Food products. See the PRE-ORDER SPECIALS page for Details. This is a great time to try Good Stuff products.

15% OFF all Toy Making Parts!
Visit the SALES and PROMOTIONS page for Details.

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100.00 & UP
*Cart total must be $100.00 after discounts, Continental U.S. only, via the least expensive option of USPS First Class, Parcel Post or UPS Ground. Discounted shipping for International Customers. Excludes Drop Ship items and orders containing more than 10# of food. If your order contains more than 10# of Food items, you will be invoiced for ONLY the difference in shipping charges. Select "LOCAL PICKUP" as the Shipping option at checkout.

To use multiple Coupon Codes, you MUST place multiple orders. Simply select "CHECK" as the payment method and "LOCAL PICKUP" as the shipping method, and I will combine your orders and invoice you manually.

If you have any questions or any problems with the website, please PM me or email me at: shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Apparently we are having intermittent website issues. The problem has been reported to the host, and it does not seem to be constant. However, should you experience any problems ordering through the site, please send me an email, and I will take care of you. shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Carlos especially seems to like the Good Stuff Parrot Food. I am really glad I ordered it. :)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Mine all love it and my daughter says it tastes good, especially the Birdie Bread. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.