• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Avian Antics Toy Orders - Status & Reminder

Status
Not open for further replies.

avianantics

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Many of you have received your toys, and many of you WILL receive your packages today (I have been checking tracking information). The rest will be receiving your orders this coming week. The last of the packages to Avian Ave members, are shipping today.

REMINDER - When you receive your package, take pictures of your bird(s) with the toys, and post them here. If I use your photo on the website (and I do use most), you will receive a FREE size appropriate toy.

I am going to continue the AVIANAVE 25% Discount on our Toys through the month, and will be offering this same discount elsewhere, as well. (with a different discount code). The hope is to generate enough funds to send handicap perches to the rescue that recently lost several birds and was left with a number of mutilated/handicapped birds, as the result of a weasel attack.

Again, the Sale is 25% OFF the purchase of THREE or More Avian Antics brand bird toys. Purchase from the AVIAN ANTICS TOYS page and enter Coupon Code: AVIANAVE at Checkout.

We also currently have Get A Grip Nets and Sprouting Kits on Sale 15% Off, and through January SHIPPING IS FREE on orders $75.00 & Up. See the SALES and PROMOTIONS page for Details.

I want to thank y'all for your support and your patience while we were out of town, and while I have been furiously making toys to fill all the orders that came in while we were out of town, and continued to come in. Be assured this is NOT the usual turnaround time! However, this is a one woman show, and I do get backlogged after vacations and when running Sales/Promotions on our toys.

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Awesome! Cant wait to get the package! Thanks for the heads up and continuation of the sale!

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Shelly, I know it'll be worth the wait! And everyone needs a vacation! lol

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Thanks Leslie... We take a lot of vacations, one of the benefits of being 'retired', although I use the R word loosely, I didn't work nearly as hard, when I actually worked...:)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
got my first box today, will post pics soon!!

Awesome toys Shelly!!!
:thankyou:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Thanks for the heads up, I can't wait to get those foraging perches :):)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Thanks for the heads up, I can't wait to get those foraging perches :):)
They are on their way to you, along with the Beak Appetit and the Toys. Remember Monday is a USPS Holiday so expect a slight delay in delivery.

Today the mail carrier wasn't our usual mail carrier, and apparently didn't get our daily pick up order, so she didn't pick up the 10 packages waiting to be picked up in the shop. So, my hubby threw them all in his car and drove around like a madman until he found her (the mail carrier), and made her take the packages!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
sounds like our Saturday carrier, I saw her coming and met her at the box, don't think she would have left my pkg otherwise!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
So, my hubby threw them all in his car and drove around like a madman until he found her (the mail carrier), and made her take the packages!
:lol:

I love it, props to the man who does that for you :)

SDavies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
just made an order on some tiny vine balls- been after some for ages and can no longer find them in the UK
look forward to my little parcel he he

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Laura, I got your order. It will ship on Tuesday (Monday is a Holiday here), and you will have to let me know when it arrives, as we cannot get tracking information on International First Class packages.

CKJ

Real Name
Cindy
Shelly, got Pico's box today! Timing was perfect - tomorrow is cage cleaning day. :dancing: He'll have some new toys to put in. I'll get some pictures & post ~ Can't wait for him to see them. Also, thank you for the foot toys. I did give one to him this evening &, of course, he loved it!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Pico is adorable and I bet he will give my toys a workout! LOL!

Cannuck

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Danielle
Just browsing the Avian Antics site for the first time! When I get some extra ahead I have my shopping list all planned! Lol! Just a quick question though...Any chance of a custom toy for a "special" parrot?

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Thats to funny that he had to chase the carrier around. I got something for everyone, and know that the fids are going to enjoy. :D

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
Just browsing the Avian Antics site for the first time! When I get some extra ahead I have my shopping list all planned! Lol! Just a quick question though...Any chance of a custom toy for a "special" parrot?
Absolutely. We do quite a bit of custom work. We have a few handicapped customers and make their toys so they can attach to the side of the cage, rather than hang. We have several voracious chewers that we custom make toys for, we also have a few with preferences and will make toys with more or less of certain parts.... whatever you need, we will do everything we can to accomodate. Send me an email at: shelly@aviananticsbirdtoys.com and just let me know what you need and we'll get it done!

Status
Not open for further replies.