• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Automatic feeders for slightly larger birds?

JulietRose

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juliet
I’ve been looking for automatic food and water feeders for my Quaker, but I can’t seem to find any large enough. All of them seemed to be aimed toward budgies and other very small birds, the largest ones I’ve found are maybe big enough for a small cockatiel. So I was wondering if there are any big enough for Milo?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I really don’t know what kind of feeders you’ve been looking at as all the ones I am aware of can dispense milo no worries (most birds I know of won’t touch it though lol)

These are pretty popular feeders though…. IMG_9110.png

JulietRose

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juliet
I really don’t know what kind of feeders you’ve been looking at as all the ones I am aware of can dispense milo no worries (most birds I know of won’t touch it though lol)

These are pretty popular feeders though…. View attachment 430081
It’s mostly the ones that are for water, most of them that I’ve found he either can’t fit his beak in at all, or he can’t see the water in them. Sometimes I have to leave him alone over night and through part of the morning, and I want the peace of mind that he has clean drinking water