• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

australian bird supply websites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oknuma

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Oknuma
I only know of those two also Fiona. Maybe we should start a joint venture ? hehe
there are a fair few bird things on trademe though too

igors mum

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
deb
know what you mean oknuma. he lives about a half hour from me and i would rather just go to his place and get the items i want instead of ordering from ebay. one of these days i will contact him and see if thats possible lol.

feebee

Jogging around the block
yeh im not keen on ordering from ebay either! will stick to what i know :) Oknuma that wouldnt be a bad idea!

Oknuma

Real Name
Oknuma
Fiona I have thought about it for ages but wouldnt even know where to start or what sort of money I would need to start and keeping in mind that you , shiloh and myself are the only kiwis i have come across online when it comes to fids ( which is why it might be smarter to start on trademe )

Oknuma

Real Name
Oknuma
I've shopped at both of those Ebay stores and the service, price, and postage time have all been more than acceptable.
I have no problem with the seller themselves(from the feedback I have read) I just hate the layout and style of ebay with a passion LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.