• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Attention to Any RosieToy fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadie

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jade
This is awesome!! Great job Saemma!:hug8: They are amazing and deserve every sale! And of course lots of good toys for everyone's babies. $49 is such a steal!

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Saemma ..

Did you think they were really going to last that long?? :rofl:

Thank you for helping us navigate the Rosie site <esp. those of us who don't speak French> and encouraging Jacqueline to put the Pont Levis on sale again.

I think it has been a win/win for everyone. Jacqueline was able to broaden her client base, with people who will probably reorder over and over again, and we get to take advantage of wonderful toys and swings at extremely aggressive pricing.

Like I said earlier, now that I see their quality, I know I will continue to order .. they have gain a loyal customer with me. Not to mention .. Jacqueline is just such a nice person .. she makes it easy to want to order!

There are many, many aspects of Avian Avenue that I like, and trust me, in the beginning I was a skeptic .. <oh no .. ANOTHER bird forum .. what's going to make this one so different from the others?> .. but the sense of sharing and community here really is amazing.

The one big advantage that AA has, that I truly enjoy, is having no "store" affiliation. We are quite free to post about places we order from, and share that information openly with other members. Not to mention the number of vendors that are also members and keep us updated on specials, new items, interesting toys .. etc.

I know that I have found new favorite stores thru AA, places I didn't know about until recently. I like being able to see what other members have purchased and read the "reviews". Nothing like first hand <or claw> experience to review a new birdie item!!

A big thanks to Saemma for introducing me to the Rosie Store and to Jacqueline for offering some really wonderful items at great pricing for us.

Also .. a big thank you to all our vendors, who are also members, for always offering us great specials and sales. It really is a win/win for everyone!!

Gg, Dotty, Shade, Merlie and I have purchased 5 Pont-Levis Swings at the special Avian Avenue price of $49.99. There are no more swings at this moment to be sold. PLease do not order anymore.

P.s :Today was the first day and this sale was supposed to last until February 14th, 2010.:rofl:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I also doubted that they would last until February 14th ;)

I can't wait for it to get here..which will probably be on Monday.

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis
Rosie toys are so nice. I'm sitting here green with envy! Tell Jacqueline the is no wonder that her inbox is flooded with orders when she makes such quality products.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks Jadie and Merlie.:hug8:
Congratulation to all of you who seized the day and purchased Exclusive RosieToy creations.
I agree that it is not an "understatement" to say that her superior quality swings are "very underpriced" and "a steal" even at regular price. I hope that the rest of you will take advantage when I announce any future offers.:)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Rosie toys are so nice. I'm sitting here green with envy! Tell Jacqueline the is no wonder that her inbox is flooded with orders when she makes such quality products.
I spoke about you yesterday with her. Would you like me to find out how much it would cost to send a swing to Iceland?

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:rofl: This morning's email from Jacqueline gave me such a chuckle that I must share.

From Jacqueline, " Oooh Lala!! What a night!! I'm on my way to the office. I think we should make future announcements on Fridays instead.:lol:

(She must have not gotten much sleep) . Sorry Jacqueline! We all appreciate you very much!:hug8:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
:rofl: This morning's email from Jacqueline gave me such a chuckle that I must share.

From Jacqueline, " Oooh Lala!! What a night!! I'm on my way to the office. I think we should make future announcements on Fridays instead.:lol:

(She must have not gotten much sleep) . Sorry Jacqueline! We all appreciate you very much!:hug8:
:lol:

Yes this is definitively appreciated!!

Jacob

Real Name
Herdis

I spoke about you yesterday with her. Would you like me to find out how much it would cost to send a swing to Iceland?
That would be so nice of you. A swing or just a few toys for a medium - large parrot. Since the swing is sold out at the discounted price I don't think I will be buying it at the original price.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Jacob please check your PM.:)

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Oh no....looks like I missed out. I thought I had time to order one. :(

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I am so excited
I hope Bea likes it. It's for her cage. She needs soft for her arthritic feet.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
I hope Boogie likes it too, he is so weird about new things

Status
Not open for further replies.