• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Attention to Any RosieToy fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
As per my face to face conversation with Jacqueline from Rosie Toys, I am posting this message with her consent.:)

Jouets pour perroquets de qualité supérieure; ROSIE

First and foremost she would like to thank Rosie Toy fans for the very nice compliments you have all written about her husband's creations.:hug8:

As a gesture of appreciation she has graciously offered to sell 5 more "Pont Levis" swings for the same Generous discount that she gave to Merlie from Illinois. The swing will cost $49.99 CAD instead of $76.99 CAD and this offer expires on Feb 14, 2010 or whenever supplies are sold. Whichever happens first. This big discount will already COVER a very big chunk of any shipping costs to the US, Canada and abroad. Here is the direct link to The Pont Levis Swing which is on sale.

Pont-Levis

To provide you additional perspective... in Merlie's case.. shipping to Illinois was under $23.00 USD and she also ordered some small toys to go along with her order.

http://forums.avianavenue.com/toys-cages-bypass/9281-oh-saemma-lookie-what-i-ordered.html

http://forums.avianavenue.com/toys-cages-bypass/10817-rosie-swing-here-its-awesome.html

If any of you wish to benefit from Jacqueline's offer then here are the instructions. Please go on her site. Order what you wish and add it to your cart. When you are done ordering.. go to the checkout by clicking on the "green cart" in the top right hand corner, select PaYPal as your payment option and then enter all of your mailing details including your ZIP code. She will send you an email to confirm what the TOTAL shipping costs are for your order. If you feel they are too high, no worries .. she will cancel your order or remove a few items.. whichever you wish.:)

When you enter your details, be sure to enter either Saemma or Avian Avenue so she is aware that you've read this thread and she will apply this $49.99 price to your swing.:dancing:

To Canadian Rosie Toy fans who would like to purchase alot of heavy weighing pellets and food....
swings, etc...... Jacqueline would be glad to offer having your package delivered by TRAIN. This is ALOT cheaper than having it sent by Canada Post.

Please order directly on her site using the Shopping cart and Paypal option.. she will email you to confirm shipping costs and options.

If there is anything "unclear" about what I have posted please send me a PM.:)

Hope you guys are happy because I sure am.:)

Last edited:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I may have to check this out..I love the swing!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I may have to check this out..I love the swing!
If you like it.. all I can recommend is to not delay. :) Especially at THAT price.:)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
what a marvelous offer, thank you

*off to Rosie's this instant!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Would it fit in Bea's cage?

I wonder how much it would cost to ship to Vancouver BC
Far less than via Canada Post, most definately...you are fortunate, you're in the big city on the mainland...we cannot have ViaRail shipments here as we're on an island, lol.

Doris

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Fine.
I hesitated when it was on sale, I jumped on it this time around.
Now to wait for shipping costs which will be the determining factor...

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Fine.
I hesitated when it was on sale, I jumped on it this time around.
Now to wait for shipping costs which will be the determining factor...
I'm super thrilled.:hug8: I definitely thought of you today. I guess there are only 4 more Pont Levis swings left at $49.99.:)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

I'm super thrilled.:hug8: I definitely thought of you today. I guess there are only 4 more Pont Levis swings left at $49.99.:)

make that 3 :D

I too jumped on it this time, have already heard back from Jacqueline - the shipping for my order was a tad over $25, which I think is very reasonable.

I ordered a couple more things while I was there :thumbsup:

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
make that 3 :D

I too jumped on it this time, have already heard back from Jacqueline - the shipping for my order was a tad over $25, which I think is very reasonable.

I ordered a couple more things while I was there :thumbsup:
Oh Gg!! I'm so happy for you.:laughing12: When you receive it you'll tell yourself you would have been willing to pay ALOT more for it!! Please post pics when you receive it. Jacqueline and Daniel will be so happy.:highfive:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
So yeah..I officially took it.
Turns out with the rebate I'm not paying shipping per se..

Now to figure out where I'll put it..I guess I'll have to get a new hook installed sooner rather than later ;)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG

Oh Gg!! I'm so happy for you.:laughing12: When you receive it you'll tell yourself you would have been willing to pay ALOT more for it!! Please post pics when you receive it. Jacqueline and Daniel will be so happy.:highfive:
thank you again for posting her wonderful offer

I will definitely post pics, I also ordered 1.upper madness 2. cube of surprises and hopefully 3. balsa en folie

Attachments

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
YOu know what? I will order one too and send it to Texas.

Last edited:

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha

thank you again for posting her wonderful offer

I will definitely post pics, I also ordered 1.upper madness 2. cube of surprises and hopefully 3. balsa en folie
I know a few people who have the cube of surprises and they all love it.
Balsa en folie...my guys would go overboard for. Love of balsa ;)

I took the Pirate Parrot Treasure as well as the bridge.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
the Pirate Treasure is awesome, I missed it but am sure this is not my last order with Rosie, so will get it next time!

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just ordered a POnt Levis Swing. :dance4:But not for me. I will be offering it as a gift.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
Only two left...good thing this was meant to go until February 14th if they don't sell out before :rofl:
(I never thought it would come to that part)

Come on people! You know you want one! ;)

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well the early bird catches the worm and I guess that applies to Shade, Gg and Moi for now.

:dance4:

Status
Not open for further replies.