• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

**attention store owners**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinderella

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chloe
P.S. For Secret Santa, we just set up our Stocking Stuffers Section:

Stocking Stuffers: Gifts Under $5 For your Pet Bird!

And we are having a sale that lasts all season long!

ALL SEASON LONG: The More You Spend, The More You Save!
Enter coupon codes without the quotations

SPEND $50, SAVE $5 (Code "SAVE5")
SPEND $75, SAVE $10 (Code "SAVE10")
SPEND $100, SAVE $15 + FREE SHIPPING (Code "SAVE15")
SPEND $150, SAVE $20 + FREE SHIPPING (Code "SAVE20")
SPEND $200, SAVE $25 + FREE SHIPPING (Code "SAVE25")
SPEND $250+, SAVE $30 + FREE SHIPPING (Code "SAVE30")

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Lots of people have been taking advantage of the 25% coupon for their SS orders! I'll even include a note to your SS in the box if you put the message you want sent to them in the comments section! :)

PM me for a coupon code!

True Love Aviary E-Bird Store

lamagdalena

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Erika
TRUE LOVE AVIARY E-Bird Store!

We will be offering several sales throughout the holiday season. You will see an ongoing promotional offer as well as blow-out sales weekly on different sections of our store.

Additionally, if you want to place an order with us to be sent directly to your Secret Santa person, I'll give you a one time use coupon of 25% off your order for your SS person! Just send me a PM and I'll give you the code for your one time use coupon.

Placing an order directly to be sent through us will ensure that your SS person has no idea who they are getting it from as it will be sent from our warehouse (if you sent it yourself your location may be stamped on the package by USPS... they might get a clue... ;))

Look for specials in all sections of our store, including the fact that we will have a couple of toy blow-out sales before Christmas.

Our Super Sales will be the perfect way to stuff your bird's stockings for Christmas as well as spoil your Secret Santa person!!!

We look forward to serving your Christmas needs in every way that we can! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!!!

all these awesome secret sales, will they be announced in a mailing list?

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
all these awesome secret sales, will they be announced in a mailing list?
I'll announce them here and on my website & forum & FB fan page. I'm working on setting up a mailing list. :) I'll let you know when I have one of those as well! :)

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
You can sign up for our newsletter at Perfectly Parrot which will give you advance notice of sales and weekly promotions at our store. They will also be announced here and on our Facebook Fan Page.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Still have coupon codes to give out if you haven't yet sent out your Secret Santa gifts! There is still time to send it and save $$!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
There is still time to get out your SS gifts through TLA! Please PM me for a coupon code! I've got toys 10% off this week as well!

If you put a note in the comments section that you want included in the box, I will have it put in the box! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.