• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

**attention store owners**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quiverful

Life is a gift:)
Real Name
Dawn
It's that time of year! Time for Secret Santa!! We'd like to give members who are bird store owners the chance for some advertising:) If you own a bird supply store and would like to advertise any holiday specials that our "Santas" might be interested in, post them here in the Marketplace. Happy Shopping!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Great idea!!

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
I am sooo excited for this!!!

We prefer any discounts offered be for the entire order placed, I know we had some problems in the past (not here) with what "counted as a Holiday gift exchange item" and what was not.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
TRUE LOVE AVIARY E-Bird Store!

We will be offering several sales throughout the holiday season. You will see an ongoing promotional offer as well as blow-out sales weekly on different sections of our store.

Additionally, if you want to place an order with us to be sent directly to your Secret Santa person, I'll give you a one time use coupon of 25% off your order for your SS person! Just send me a PM and I'll give you the code for your one time use coupon.

Placing an order directly to be sent through us will ensure that your SS person has no idea who they are getting it from as it will be sent from our warehouse (if you sent it yourself your location may be stamped on the package by USPS... they might get a clue... ;))

Look for specials in all sections of our store, including the fact that we will have a couple of toy blow-out sales before Christmas.

Our Super Sales will be the perfect way to stuff your bird's stockings for Christmas as well as spoil your Secret Santa person!!!

We look forward to serving your Christmas needs in every way that we can! Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!!!

Last edited:

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Can't say too much right at the moment ;) but be sure to check Perfectly Parrot starting 11/20/09. We will be having a sale that will be absolutely perfect for this!

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Real Name
Ann
I will also offer a one time use coupon for 25% off your order for your SS person. The order must be sent directly to your SS person. PM me and I will give you a one time use coupon code. This offer is valid through December 15, 2009. To ensure delivery in time for Christmas. Also if you place a seperate order for yourself on the same time you will save 15% on your order. This will be a seperate coupon code.

Also please be sure to check out our clearance and on special section.

Clearance CLEARANCE!!

On Special ON SPECIAL!!

Last edited:

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Excellent chance to advertise here, good to see some taking advantage of it already!!

Keep them coming!

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Just thought I would bump this up :)

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
www.iggysbirds.com/birdtoys

We are doing a 10% off entire order whether ordering for yourself or others (use coupon code bfd2009). We are also doing a 15% off if being shipped to a rescue for Christmas (just name rescue). Also if ordering $100 or over even if part is shipped to you and part to your SS exchange you can receive free shipping (but place all on one order just specify what to ship where this discount will automatically be deducted) or free shipping on any order going directly to a rescue for $50 and over (again just name the rescue).

Please email in all orders and you will get actual shipping charges (or free shipping:D) instead of flat rate (our cart is having problems.).

All monies made through this store go directly to IIRBS to help with care of the animals there so it also helps a good cause whoever your order is for:dance5:

Stephanie

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Stephanie I will most definetly be checking out your site.

Thanks for the sale!!:dance5:

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
You are all awesome offering these sales to us :D

Abbie

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Abbie
This was a great idea Kristy!!! I really want to participate in this, but I guess I need to get posting to meet that minimum post requirement!

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
What an awesome idea Kristy and thank you stores for those fabulous sales!!

Spinderella

Real Name
Chloe

We have all this season's greatest Christmas toys (and other toys) in stock & ready to go at rock-bottom prices! All our orders are shipped via lower-cost USPS Priority, not UPS Ground, ensuring timely (2-3 day) delivery for all your secret santa gifts.

Plus, our easy 1-page checkout makes sending your secret santa gift a breeze.

We also offer gift certificates & fast same-day shipping for you last minute shoppers!

Holiday Bird and Parrot Toys | Christmas Parrot and Bird Toys

This wouldn't apply to secret santa; but we have free shipping on orders totaling $99+ always, and we'll be having several newsletter-only sales on indoor aviaries througough the winter.

Plus, if you register an account on our site, you'll recieve an automatic coupon code to use on all furture purchases!

Bird Supplies, Bird Cages and Bird Food at ParrotWorld.net!

If you're feeling super festive, you can even join our own Secret Santa; a portion of the proceeds will go to a local bird rescue!

Save-A-Bird Secret Santa

Thugluvgrl187

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Woo hoo Squeeky and I are going Shopping!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I am still offering a 25% coupon on all orders placed through me to be directly sent to your Secret Santa person, so PM me for a code! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.