• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Article: Does Your Birth Month Bird Match Your Personality?

flyzipper

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Steve
Well, the night owl aspect of January's bird fits me, but I'm not so sure about the rest of it.

What bird matches your birth month? Take a look to see which of the birth month birds aligns with your birthday and your character traits.

NightOwls

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
May: Nightingale
It can be hard to spot a common nightingale, especially if you live in North America (their range stretches through much of Europe). They’re elusive birds that keep to themselves, content to remain out of sight in brush or thickets. Belonging to the same family as the American robin, these May birth month birds give a wide variety of calls and songs.

:hmmm:

Pixiebeak

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laura
May: Nightingale
It can be hard to spot a common nightingale, especially if you live in North America (their range stretches through much of Europe). They’re elusive birds that keep to themselves, content to remain out of sight in brush or thickets. Belonging to the same family as the American robin, these May birth month birds give a wide variety of calls and songs.

:hmmm:
I'm same. And feel same!

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
A Robin!

I don’t know what it says about me though. I certainly see them all the time. @Mizzely how does a Robin fit you?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
A Robin!

I don’t know what it says about me though. I certainly see them all the time. @Mizzely how does a Robin fit you?
I hate snow and love bright flowers ;) It's a tradition in my area to look for Robins as a sign that spring is finally here! They migrate south for the winter.

"Fans of warm weather, brightly colored flowers and returning migrating birds adore the American robin."

Xoetix

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
I grew up with the idea that they meant spring is on the way too - although now that I’ve moved further south, they’re kind of around all the time now

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
February: Parrot I think most of the description me well.

I already loved my birthstone as it is actually my favorite stone and color and now I see a flower I quite like too is listed as my birth flower!

Woohoo, I hit the biththingy jackpot! Stone flower and bird assigned for my month are all in my favorites list.

NightOwls

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I hate snow and love bright flowers ;) It's a tradition in my area to look for Robins as a sign that spring is finally here! They migrate south for the winter.

"Fans of warm weather, brightly colored flowers and returning migrating birds adore the American robin."
We have Robin year round by me - Chipping Sparrows are my bird sign of spring. :)

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Not really for me, it does kinda if you over think it :shrug:

Kassiani

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I’m thrilled with my birth month bird, but I don’t believe I share any traits:shrug:

Spearmint

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Elk [He/They]
I'd def say I share some traits with a parrot, considering I learnt most of my social cues from them; which probably isn't all that good :facepalm:

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Given the insomnia Owl is spot on regarding that

Khizz

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
A staple of stories and legends, ravens have inspired humans for centuries. Although they’re often written as tricksters or even omens of impending tragedy, ravens don’t deserve the reputation—in fact, they’re brilliant birds that know how to use tools and can even mimic human speech.

“Although a flock of ravens is called an ‘unkindness,’ these birds appear to be anything but. They’re super friendly, in fact. Did you know that ravens mate for life? I didn’t, either! It seems these two birds (above) are a couple and are sharing a seed they’ve found. Now, that’s true love!” says Jill Conner.
It's true - I am able to use human tools and mimic human speech ;)