• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS ARE YOU TAILGATING ??? ARE YOU MAKING SHOPPING LISTS ???

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Hey... it's your banner, I can reward her too.

The great thing about internet friends is I don't have to be near any of you!
Share the love! :loveshower:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Hey... it's your banner, I can reward her too.

The great thing about internet friends is I don't have to be near any of you!
OMG now I stink too! At least I love green!! :rofl::D:roflmao::fishhead:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
I'm looking for more toys and maybe some perches for the expanded flock here and got a 10 dollar raffle win so been shopping today...

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I won a $10.00 GC in the raffle then you add the 15% discount, I think I know what 4 cheeks will be getting for Christmas this year. We had a similar from Avian stainless years ago that was a favorite. My late Manu loved when it was hung above a perch and we would add skewers with leather pieces in the O rings (use your judgement if it's safe for your bird) and he would spend the day chewing on leather and giving everyone a headache by banging the bells for fun (or attention). This will be a lite year for me as my guys (and 1 girl) got some toys this month and can"t wait for a sale. They adore Nutz bolt on balsa toys and won't wait for SS.

Changed my mind, I went a bit bigger but price was the same I think.

Amyjdillon

Checking out the neighborhood
DO WE WANT GRAND PRIZE RAFFLES?

Let's hear what you are shopping for!
Tell us what you are excited to buy!
Tell us what your bird needs!
What was your favorite sale ever?
What items can your bird not live without?

If we get enough feedback in this thread I might consider
a GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE or two.

:ups:

I have bought toys from Seriously Nutz and Blu’s Bird Toys. I am also hoping to purchase a flagstone perch.

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Got a small flagstone platform & a flagstone perch from the RLS. Still trying to measure up & get a few wood perches to rearrange the cages.
Have SS skewers but a footsy one might be nice to add cardboard & leather too.
Love stainless toys & got one a few months back. Hmmm...I can looksy but I already have more than the guys can use but its nice to switch them out sometimes.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Got a small flagstone platform & a flagstone perch from the RLS. Still trying to measure up & get a few wood perches to rearrange the cages.
Have SS skewers but a footsy one might be nice to add cardboard & leather too.
Love stainless toys & got one a few months back. Hmmm...I can looksy but I already have more than the guys can use but its nice to switch them out sometimes.
You can't go wrong with those mini skewerz! I love mine.

Alien J

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Janet Rush Van Eyck
I'm sorry, I was new two years ago and basically absent last year during this time period...what is all this tailgating and side walk sale stuff? Oh, and raffle teasers??

Clueless

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I'm sorry, I was new two years ago and basically absent last year during this time period...what is all this tailgating and side walk sale stuff? Oh, and raffle teasers??
Sales are running this weekend. Tailgating runs BEFORE the sales.

I look for raffles when I see a hint.

Today is probably the last day of the sales.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
You can't go wrong with those mini skewerz! I love mine.
I opted out of the mini 3 inch skewer. Was not sure if 2.5mm was thick enough. My 6 & 8 inch long skewers are almost 4mm thick & the screw end is stainless too. I got bogged down with the rest of the order & at the end Penny just hold her carrot sticks & cardboard strips. Maybe another time or I can add it last minute. It certainly won;t take up much room. I went for a SS toy instead. Penny would drop the skewer all the time & with the thin stainless & acrylic ball on the end I was worried the threads might wear. Is there metal threads inside the ball? I just was not sure of the acrylic ball end.

Oh just saw this... how did I miss the video??? Looks nice size with the macaw...

Oh well, I tried to go back & get it...Thought I was done but I can't get the sale!

9:05P pt time & sale 2021 coupon is invalid...:cry3: It worked on my main order but not on my first order. It's not midnight in Wisconsin yet so maybe you can only use the coupon once? Its only $1.40 but wondering why?

@Macawnutz ?

That's OK....I did not eat dinner yet anyway & its been a long exhausting day.....

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:bliss:

I got the mini skewerz coupon to work so I ordered it!!! I made a mistake on the coupon code. :crycry2:

Sorry @Macawnutz its been a long weekend. Now to get the 3 orders together. No rush!!!

I need to eat dinner still...

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Yeah, they're a good size and very strong!

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Looking forward to it. I was not sure of the size & got bogged down with all the measurements & details of other things.
Well, I was practical & had no excuse not to get some extra things. Going to redo Pennys cage with new main perches. Apple & birch.
She has had hers for maybe 2 decades & while still in good condition I feel I can do better.
2 flagstone, a mini skewer & 2 stainless toys. Nothing too extravagant but at least something that will last a long time rather than
stocking up on food. Rio will get the blue Bellamy just like the one purple one Penny has & he has all the perches he needs.

I really love that Bellamy & would have gotten an extra but there is no reason why they won't last a lifetime & I'm not planning on getting another bird... :pinklol: Still the Bellamy is a masterpiece if you like me love bells & with its great price its a bargain even wo a sale!!!
I just could not justify another $20 for a 3rd that would not be used.