• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS ARE YOU TAILGATING ??? ARE YOU MAKING SHOPPING LISTS ???

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
I want a Vinyl Decal from PINK :joyful: Yeah, I don’t want much :hilarious:
I would LOVE some SS toys but that can’t happen unfortunately :grumpy:

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I know you know my feelings on these delightful pics but I gotta say it again.... I FREAKING LOVE THESE PICS! I adore family themed Halloween costumes and I'm a massive Scooby Doo fan so this just made my day!
I have some fur pens to draw some spots on Luke for Sunday :heart:

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I won a $10.00 GC in the raffle then you add the 15% discount, I think I know what 4 cheeks will be getting for Christmas this year. We had a similar from Avian stainless years ago that was a favorite. My late Manu loved when it was hung above a perch and we would add skewers with leather pieces in the O rings (use your judgement if it's safe for your bird) and he would spend the day chewing on leather and giving everyone a headache by banging the bells for fun (or attention). This will be a lite year for me as my guys (and 1 girl) got some toys this month and can"t wait for a sale. They adore Nutz bolt on balsa toys and won't wait for SS.

Last edited:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
:hween3: Does it move about on its own?!?! :halloween1::rofl:
Inquiring minds must know about the haunted grapevine perch!!
Oh no no. It doesn't move. It makes noise! I bought a bunch of them to do L perches in my aviaries. My favorite one which ended up being a T stand tree next to my favorite chair... it just started talking maybe a year or two after owning it. There is a whole crazy thread about it. I still own all the original pieces and all of them talk!

They really are one of the treasures of the parrot enrichment world. Just think if someone *cough SARAH cough* was able to sell them they would sell like hot cakes! OMG! Imagine if she made those Grapevine cage top perches again! I have two of them and I just love them so much, I'd buy more in a heartbeat if they were ever made again !
Well I would buy some if you know someone would make them. I don’t know if we know of anyone that may at some point have or acquire that ability.
April and Dawn :rofl:
Really I wouldn't mind bringing in a small amount of grapevine to do perches. Not really interested in doing stands but we love doing smaller perches.
However.... Due to my current custom build list.... It's looks like I can get to that in 2022! Do we have any idea why my custom build list is so long.... DAWN AND APRIL?
:laughin::laughin::laughin:

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Oh no no. It doesn't move. It makes noise! I bought a bunch of them to do L perches in my aviaries. My favorite one which ended up being a T stand tree next to my favorite chair... it just started talking maybe a year or two after owning it. There is a whole crazy thread about it. I still own all the original pieces and all of them talk!

April and Dawn :rofl:
Really I wouldn't mind bringing in a small amount of grapevine to do perches. Not really interested in doing stands but we love doing smaller perches.
However.... Due to my current custom build list.... It's looks like I can get to that in 2022! Do we have any idea why my custom build list is so long.... DAWN AND APRIL?
:laughin::laughin::laughin:
I’ll have to dig up that thread! :rofl:

:shrug3::zipped1:I have no idea why your build list could be a bit lengthy.:ashamed3: :innocent: No clue.:backout:
:wasntme: @April do you have any ideas.:rofl:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I’ll have to dig up that thread! :rofl:

:shrug3::zipped1:I have no idea why your build list could be a bit lengthy.:ashamed3: :innocent: No clue.:backout:
:wasntme: @April do you have any ideas.:rofl:
Hmm ya know I really don't... I mean it's not like I think of Sarah as my own private maker of my perch dreams or anything :sneaky::ashamed1::angel3::chin::muahaha::shrug: Soo I know that its nothing that I did must be you.. ;)

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Both of you sound guilty.

:judge:
I don't know what you guys are talking about. :shmde:@April

It's so not my fault or the beautiful :falleaves::falleaves::falleaves:design that is going to take HOURS its all on April, totally on April! :roflmao::rofl:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I don't know what you guys are talking about. :shmde:@April

It's so not my fault or the beautiful :falleaves::falleaves::falleaves:design that is going to take HOURS its all on April, totally on April! :roflmao::rofl:
Oh no Ma'am you didnt... throwing me under the bus like that so rude ;) :wasntme: You gotta shoulder your share of the craziness too :nana:

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Oh no Ma'am you didnt... throwing me under the bus like that so rude ;) :wasntme: You gotta shoulder your share of the craziness too :nana:
OK OK, I guess I am guilty as charged as well. :D:judge1:

:tmsarrestedme:<---- ME

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I want bird stuff!!! Lots of bird stuff!!!! Unfortunately other than my extremely necessary purchase of food from Kazoo's. (I was going to be ordering some this weekend anyway so in that regard Sidewalk sale was timed well for me.) Anything else I buy is going to be based on if I win any raffles. So a SUPER DOOPER AWESOME MAGNIFICENT GRAND PRIZE RAFFLE would be most certainly appreciated.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
See how good we are @Macawnutz to admit to our naughtiness? We deserve a reward for that :angel3: ...............................................:muahaha:
Absolutely! I rewarded you with a new banner. :D Do you love it?