• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS ARE YOU TAILGATING ??? ARE YOU MAKING SHOPPING LISTS ???

MiniMacaw

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Lisa
Since no one has mentioned it yet...flagstone :rofl::sneaky:

My kiddo is excited to get some of Mizzelys Dino toys for her budgies. They always look so cute next to the little guys.

I get excited for one of a kinds or special edition items. I think what I want most are perches or anything holiday themed since I’m a sucker for decorating the birds cages.

That’s an amazing senior pic Sarah!! What an awesome memory for him. My teenager is at the age where she pretty much refuses any pics. Can’t wait until she lets me put Bowser on her arm and actually document it:rofl:.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Sooo, tell us what you want,
Watcha watcha watchawant!

If you wanna have a raffle, you gotta go tell my friends.

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
My favorite sale?

Jimmy Halfa's . . . . . or MC's toys from Sarah (@Macawnutz). MC loved those toys so, so much....

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Since no one has mentioned it yet...flagstone :rofl::sneaky:

My kiddo is excited to get some of Mizzelys Dino toys for her budgies. They always look so cute next to the little guys.

I get excited for one of a kinds or special edition items. I think what I want most are perches or anything holiday themed since I’m a sucker for decorating the birds cages.

That’s an amazing senior pic Sarah!! What an awesome memory for him. My teenager is at the age where she pretty much refuses any pics. Can’t wait until she lets me put Bowser on her arm and actually document it:rofl:.
Oh man how did I forget to mention that I wanted Holiday themed toys!!!!!!! and the one of a kind items are something I always dream of! YES I'M WEIRD AND PROUD OF IT!!!!! SARAH PLEASE GIVE US ALL THE ONE OF A KIND SPECIAL GOODIES YOU HAVE STORED AWAY! :heart:

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Oh man how did I forget to mention that I wanted Holiday themed toys!!!!!!! and the one of a kind items are something I always dream of! YES I'M WEIRD AND PROUD OF IT!!!!! SARAH PLEASE GIVE US ALL THE ONE OF A KIND SPECIAL GOODIES YOU HAVE STORED AWAY! :heart:
I have a haunted grapevine perch! Been in my shop for about Hmmmm.... 8-9 years I think!
It's the brother to the one in my house. :rofl:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I have a haunted grapevine perch! Been in my shop for about Hmmmm.... 8-9 years I think!
Even a haunted Grapevine is awesome! I regret that I never got more Grapevine perches if you ever start to carry them I'd probably wipe your stock out ;)

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
:hween3: Does it move about on its own?!?! :halloween1::rofl:
Inquiring minds must know about the haunted grapevine perch!!

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
Even a haunted Grapevine is awesome! I regret that I never got more Grapevine perches if you ever start to carry them I'd probably wipe your stock out ;)
I love them as well! They are always so unique!:xflove:

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love them as well! They are always so unique!:xflove:
They really are one of the treasures of the parrot enrichment world. Just think if someone *cough SARAH cough* was able to sell them they would sell like hot cakes! OMG! Imagine if she made those Grapevine cage top perches again! I have two of them and I just love them so much,I'd buy more in a heartbeat if they were ever made again !

Last edited:

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
And the RLS. Those get me in trouble, too!
Ohhh yes that too! You all always have such great deals on the RLS thread and a lot of new stuff too that may not be in a store yet!:heart2::bliss:

MR. Mango

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Practically everything, lots of toy parts from bird nerd, dino perch and sidemount toys and hanging balsa and yucca toys from lil monsters, FLAGSTONE small perches, FLAGSTONE medium perches, FLAGSTONE beak stones . . . did I mention FLAGSTONE? :rofl:,some stainless stuff from blu's, and shmacks from bodacious and things for wings

Teckechick

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
They really are one of the treasures of the parrot enrichment world. Just think if someone *cough SARAH* cough was able to sell them they would sell like hot cakes! OMG! Imagine if she made those Grapevine cage top perches again! I have two of them and I just love them so much,I'd buy more in a heartbeat if they were ever made again !
Well I would buy some if you know someone would make them. I don’t know if we know of anyone that may at some point have or acquire that ability. :hmmm:

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Well I would buy some if you know someone would make them. I don’t know if we know of anyone that may at some point have or acquire that ability. :hmmm:
I'm actually rather surprised you haven't planted some already. ;)

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Aw man senior pics with a Hyacinth, no fair. :D
That picture is precious, but largely because it's obvious those two know each other well. The hyacinth looks so at home in his arms, & his smile is genuine, not forced. It'd be just as lovely with a more common species, so long as they had a bond. I don't understand the apparent craze in the US to have senior pictures with animals the graduates don't know.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
That picture is precious, but largely because it's obvious those two know each other well. The hyacinth looks so at home in his arms, & his smile is genuine, not forced. It'd be just as lovely with a more common species, so long as they had a bond. I don't understand the apparent craze in the US to have senior pictures with animals the graduates don't know.
I had mine done with my cat Jasmine :) :heart: