• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS ARE YOU TAILGATING ??? ARE YOU MAKING SHOPPING LISTS ???

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
I need things from PINK! Lots of little stocking stuffers for my kid that's going to college next year. He needs cat things as he will miss his cat!
Aww, poor guy. That's gonna be rough!

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Aw man senior pics with a Hyacinth, no fair. :D
:rofl:
He didn't get a choice. He wanted Maui but I told him if I had to bring a bird on a photo shoot his choice was Cha or nothing. I was not dealing with a flying monster on a harness while being charged $300 an hour. ;)

Cha can't fly. You could have a strong wind and toss her in the sky and she drops like a rock. Tried for years to teach her... never going to happen.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie
Cha seems like such a gentle soul. I love her eyes.

It's a tad ironic that the photographer's logo is a bird.

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ok, so my boys need toys!! Well, and some flagstone tidbits, too! I need to really pack their cages out with toys and activities because I’m going to have to start working full days in the office (at least 2 days per week) soon.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
I don't need flagstone :lol:

Ripley needs some toys; I think he only he only has a couple toys in reserve.

I remember 2012; I had just paid off all my credit cards, Gizmo was coming home in November, and I spent like $750 on SWS. :ashamed3:

I don't remember what all I bought but that was one of my favorite years :) Just lots of excitement. That might of been the year I also bought a lifetime supply of flagstone now that I think about it ;)

Chomskypom

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chom (pronouns they/them)
OoooOoh. I’m busy packing, I shouldn’t even be thinking about getting MORE stuff :dead:

BUT… I will have my own office/bird room in the new house, and I want so many things to fill it. Cargo nets, boings, perches, tiny toys, maybe something for the window, perhaps a tree or playstand, I want to make something really fun for my little guys to climb and explore! I haven’t even started finagling with a room blueprint, but I do in theory need to leave room for my actual desk. Maybe a walkway to it, too. Maybe I’m getting carried away…:merlieshops:

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I need A LOT more excitement and posting if we are wanting GRAND PRIZE RAFFLES!!!!

And hey.... dream about something other than flagstone people! :facepalm: No more flagstone for you!
What do you mean flagstone is where its at KiKi is even checking Mojos out even though she has two of her own.
20211027_180702.jpg

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG! Yes I want a super awesome mega raffle!
I'm wanting most of all a plethora of toys and perches from Sarah yes including Flagstone! ;) At this point I basically need Sarah to plant her own forest of every type of fun and exciting tree that would be an epic perch that there is! I can never ever ever! have enough perches to satisfy my hoarding tendencies for them. I want all the Dino balsa and Stomp perches from Shawna and the freaking adorable pot of gold toy! Tobias is gonna flip for that heck I wanna play with it. I want to try Sadie's Peachyinkpress adorableness I have a super fun idea for a custom cup and I wanna snag some other fun stuff from her.

Well.....Tobias doesnt need anything per say I have 4 bags of unopened Nutriberries,4 bags of cookable food and 2 bags of Harrisons at the moment,a giant bin and I do mean giant that literally is stuffed so full of toys and perches that the lid cant be put on because its probably 4 inches or more past the rim,lol. I'm not kidding when I say that I have enough goodies to fill at least 3 HQ flight cages for 3 birds... and I only have one!

My favorite sale ever was I believe my first one I had been saving up for a long time to really spoil the flock and I think I spent about $800 but that has never and could never happen again it was a perfect storm of living in the upstairs of someone elses house and only having to pay $200 a month to live there so I had a fair bit of money saved up dedicated to enriching their lives and I had just discovered the amazing and unique vendors that we had so I had a massive order from Things4Wings,Olivers Garden,Graham's bird toys,parroteelia and Parrot world I think,lol it was a long time ago.

At this current moment Tobias is absolutely in love with @Macawnutz 's Pinepalooza and @Mizzely 's Itty Bitty Chippy and Balsa T-Rex . Tobias definitely does enjoy his variety of perches he's discovered the joy of shredding the lovely birch bark on his custom perch.

WE WANT ALL THE FUN RAFFLES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!! :heart:

Last edited:

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
I'm shopping for toy parts. Wood, balsa, chain or string. Maybe some new seagrass mats, the budgies love those.

I'm excited to buy some cute toys too, I love color themed toys. Maybe a whole mystery toybox if I'm feeling extra.

My birds don't need much. They aren't super "playful" so their toys last a long time. I want to get them a platform perch, but I told myself I'd make them one. They could also use a new playstand, but that's on Santa's list.

My favorite sale... all of them. I love opening a box I know the birds will love. They toys are always so cute and colorful I want to play with them myself.

My budgie Mark can't live without bells. I have a large reserve just for him.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG! Yes I want a super awesome mega raffle!
I'm wanting most of all a plethora of toys and perches from Sarah yes including Flagstone! ;) At this point I basically need Sarah to plant her own forest of every type of fun and exciting tree that would be an epic perch that there is! I can never ever ever! have enough perches to satisfy my hoarding tendencies for them. I want all the Dino balsa and Stomp perches from Shawna and the freaking adorable pot of gold toy! Tobias is gonna flip for that heck I wanna play with it. I want to try Sadie's Peachyinkpress adorableness I have a super fun idea for a custom cup and I wanna snag some other fun stuff from her.

Well.....Tobias doesnt need anything per say I have 4 bags of unopened Nutriberries,4 bags of cookable food and 2 bags of Harrisons at the moment,a giant bin and I do mean giant that literally is stuffed so full of toys and perches that the lid cant be put on because its probably 4 inches or more past the rim,lol. I'm not kidding when I say that I have enough goodies to fill at least 3 HQ flight cages for 3 birds... and I only have one!

My favorite sale ever was I believe my first one I had been saving up for a long time to really spoil the flock and I think I spent about $800 but that has never and could never happen again it was a perfect storm of living in the upstairs of someone elses house and only having to pay $200 a month to live there so I had a fair bit of money saved up dedicated to enriching their lives and I had just discovered the amazing and unique vendors that we had so I had a massive order from Things4Wings,Olivers Garden,Graham's bird toys,parroteelia and Parrot world I think,lol it was a long time ago.

At this current moment Tobias is absolutely in love with @Macawnutz 's Pinepalooza and @Mizzely 's Itty Bitty Chippy and Balsa T-Rex . Tobias definitely does enjoy his variety of perches he's discovered the joy of shredding the lovely birch bark on his custom perch.

WE WANT ALL THE FUN RAFFLES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!! :heart:
That was epic