• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

applesauce

alyssanor

Walking the driveway
Real Name
alyssa
how much apple sauce can a budgie eat a day , also i think i am giving them apple cinnamon , i will buy unsweetened soon tho

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
They need very little fruit - I wouldn't give them more than a few licks of unsweetened plain applesauce (the cinnamon they likely use is Cassia which can be toxic - you want only Ceylon cinnamon which is much more expensive) and I wouldn't give it every day.

alyssanor

Walking the driveway
Real Name
alyssa
They need very little fruit - I wouldn't give them more than a few licks of unsweetened plain applesauce (the cinnamon they likely use is Cassia which can be toxic - you want only Ceylon cinnamon which is much more expensive) and I wouldn't give it every day.
I AM KILLING MY BIRDS OMG , I FEED IT TO THEM LIKE EVERY HOUR

BirdWorld

Rollerblading along the road
im over exaggerating dont worry
Why are you over exaggerating? Calm down. Did you feed applesauce “every hour” or cinnamon applesauce? If it was just applesauce they’ll almost definitely be totally fine. Also why did you ask how much to feed after feeding it? How much of it are they eating?

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Perhaps you should start doing research before you do the thing- it'll save you a lot of worry in the long run.

Also, exaggerating isn't very helpful when we're trying to help you- we need to know what really happened, since feeding applesauce every hour is very different than just a few small tastes.

Say what you mean. :)