• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone want a signature?

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
If anyone would like a new signature I’d love to make one for someone! Probably only the first person who answers, but if you’d still like one I can still make one, it’d just take a bit of time. I’m just getting started so you’ll have to bear with me, I don’t really have a technique so there’s a pretty good chance that the outcome won’t be consistent. I’d just love to get some experience with different species of birds. Practice makes perfect! Any number of birds is allowed. Thanks!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
I would love a new one. But I need new pictures of my birds.

Leih

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
I would love one. Do you do cats too? I'd love to have one with my 4 birds and 3 cats. :) my cats are two all black and one all grey, so they're easy. My birds are more colorful.

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
If anyone would like a new signature I’d love to make one for someone! Probably only the first person who answers, but if you’d still like one I can still make one, it’d just take a bit of time. I’m just getting started so you’ll have to bear with me, I don’t really have a technique so there’s a pretty good chance that the outcome won’t be consistent. I’d just love to get some experience with different species of birds. Practice makes perfect! Any number of birds is allowed. Thanks!
Ok I'll send some over, would love one....

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
I would love a signature @RachelM and thank you so much in advance for your generosity! No hurry here. My Fergus is the green on the left in my avatar, and Fiona Rose is the blue Budgie on the right.

Sodapop&Co.

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I'd love a signature! No hurry either. If you're up for it just lemme know sometime what you need to know/see bout my flock :)

Barbara2

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
I would love that. I have two little green rump parrotlets (one pictured) and two Yorkies What do I need to get these done?? Thanks so much

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Since you were the first one to reply you will get yours done first! Just send me some good photos and I'll see what I can do. @Leih I can try to do cats as well.
Go ahead and do the next in line. It will be a few days before I can get good pictures of everyone.

Barbara2

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Barb
I would love that. I have two little green rump parrotlets (one pictured) and two Yorkies What do I need to get these done?? Thanks so much
My little Green Rump parrotlets names are Minnie and Ollie, Yorkies names are Kandi and Bentley. What do I owe you for this? Thank you!

max

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Thompson Max
Hello there. Interesting thread, thanks for the information :sneaky:

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
I need to add Milly to mine! Can that be done?

20200113_150252-1-1.jpg

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
When you get the chance Id like one please!

Attachments

RachelM

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Rachel Mayrhofer
Everyone- I will eventually get every single one done but for now I am working on the people's that we’re first to reply. Thank you for being patient! When I get to your place I will message you and we can arrange what you want it to look like!

Gimby

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katie Denski
Everyone- I will eventually get every single one done but for now I am working on the people's that we’re first to reply. Thank you for being patient! When I get to your place I will message you and we can arrange what you want it to look like!
THANK YOU!