• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

...Anyone want a siggy?

Spyglass29

Strolling the yard
Hey!
Sooo…I’m really bored right now and I want to draw something, so let me know if you want a signature or pfp :) Or I could just do a drawing of your bird, idk.
If you do, then post some pics of your birds and tell me if there’s anything in particular you want (this could be anything! Like a certain background, etc)
Some examples of my art (these are all recent; from this month):
Screenshot 2022-09-10 12.42.59 PM.png Screenshot 2022-09-11 1.37.54 PM.png Screenshot 2022-09-12 6.23.17 PM.png

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Awesome offer!
Posted a link to a pic of Burt if you want something to draw to fill in your time :)

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Love the Burt drawing! :)

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
These are freaking adorable. Can I request one of Tteok for me, and one of (unnamed) for my cousins Quaker?

Attachments

Spyglass29

Strolling the yard
These are freaking adorable. Can I request one of Tteok for me, and one of (unnamed) for my cousins Quaker?
Sure! Do you want the birds' names included, do you want a specific background, etc?

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Oh, and, uh...just making sure: you want two seperate drawings, right?
Two separate if you’re able to, but if it’s less work for you then both on one drawing would be perfectly fine! I’m going to say no on the names, just because the quaker doesn’t have one yet :shy: And the background can be whatever color you think would look good. Thank you so much!

Spyglass29

Strolling the yard
Two separate if you’re able to, but if it’s less work for you then both on one drawing would be perfectly fine! I’m going to say no on the names, just because the quaker doesn’t have one yet :shy: And the background can be whatever color you think would look good. Thank you so much!
Ok, thank you! I'll get started on them right now!