• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone take this on?

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I currently have 'the' flock that I want to immortalise on these forums in the form of a siggy. Ideally I'd like the original photo images to be used, but I'm no artist. Here you go:

Goldie
DSCPDC_0003_BURST20200422100120765_COVER.JPG

Silva:
DSC_0533.JPG

Angel:
DSC_0562.JPG

Pepper:
DSC_0566.JPG

DSCPDC_0003_BURST20200422100120765_COVER.JPG DSC_0533.JPG DSC_0562.JPG DSC_0566.JPG

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I would love to make you a siggy!

It might take me a while because I have to do my school work during the day, but I'll try to get it to you soon!

EDIT: I will do something with a style similar to this:
Untitled19.png

If you would like you can supply a background, or I can add one.

Ripshod

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
I would love to make you a siggy!

It might take me a while because I have to do my school work during the day, but I'll try to get it to you soon!

EDIT: I will do something with a style similar to this:
View attachment 334908

If you would like you can supply a background, or I can add one.
You have free rein on this so I'll trust you. Some foliage in the background would be good.

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
If you like my style we could come up with a signature . I did mine and @Smbrds signature a few others that haven't posted in awhile.
Heres one @Ripshod themes can be any style or preference , I like doing a layered effect somewhat 3D. Really no limit how many you want different members take on their own style !

Last edited:

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
I need to figure out how to do this. I think I looked into it before but I got stumped (not surprising as I’m kinda technically challenged :lol:) But I’d especially like to have one now with all 3 birbs...
Anyhow, I’m sure your sight will turn out great, with such beautiful subjects :heart:

Just-passn-thru

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Suzanne
I need to figure out how to do this. I think I looked into it before but I got stumped (not surprising as I’m kinda technically challenged :lol:) But I’d especially like to have one now with all 3 birbs...
Anyhow, I’m sure your sight will turn out great, with such beautiful subjects :heart:
Post pictures of your birds without the cage bars in the foreground , If you have anyone particular that you would like to make one for you mention that too. Our you could be surprised, and post anyone interested, you can always switch signatures for a change .

Last edited:

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
You slipped Holly in (with her rice beak). I love it! Thank you so much. I just wish there was something I could do for you in return.
:hug8:
You're Welcome!

You don't need to do something for me, I love making siggys!
(I also noticed that you already have it as your siggy!)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Remember there are size parameters on signatures. Ripshod did attach photos of his birds.

BirdWorld

Here; I really hope you like it, I’m not sure how to get rid of those checkerbox things, and I know this has taken me a while, it’s been a busy day for me. But here goes: 99538645-403B-4552-8F0E-0235E3705DF4.jpeg

clarousel

Here; I really hope you like it, I’m not sure how to get rid of those checkerbox things, and I know this has taken me a while, it’s been a busy day for me. But here goes:
It's so cute! Thank you so much :') You didn't have to rush it either, I really appreciate your time drawing it! :hug8: