• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone in the market for a super nice camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudiNH

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Judi
I've got a super nice camera that I'd like to sell. There are some great photographers here at the Avenue, so I thought I'd throw it out and see if anyone was interested. Its the Nikon D3100. An amazing camera, capable of capturing amazing images. It is in like new condition, less than 1400 clicks on it, and in mint condition. This is the body only....you can choose the lens that is right for you and purchase that separately. This camera has 16 megapix, 11 autofocus points, HD video, and is incredibly small and lightweight for a DSLR. It comes with its original box (sans lens, as mentioned), and all cables, body cap, strap, charger and battery. Willing to negotiate a good price for any roadie who might be looking for a new camera. PM me for more info. Thanks!

JudiNH

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Judi
The camera has found a new home. :) Thank you.

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Darn! I just saw this :(

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Coco is I think still looking at getting this same camera. Shame she didn’t see this! The new owners of it won’t be disappointed that is for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.