• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone have any experience with Avian vet Scott McDonald?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
I can't make it today but I'll probably go on his next home office schedule, 10/30. It'll be spa day for a couple of them and checks for others. If you're thinking of ging Keri let me know to look for you there. ;)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Who are you asking? My regular vet is becoming Dr. Sakas @ Niles Bird Center but I've also used Dr. Scott @ his home office and Dr. Melissa Thomas @ the Banfield attached to the PetSmart in Mt. Prospect. Dr. Scott travels so he isn't always available; Dr. Thomas isn't avian certified but she owns birds and has treated some of mine - unfortunately just now she's on bed rest for an unknown period (a baby, i.e.). There was something about Dr. Scott which I wanted to add, if you do not want your bird sedated he will work without sedation but I've never seen anyone make that request.

Last edited:

Adventure Birds

Checking out the neighborhood
Sorry, I haven't learned how to use this yet. My question was directed to a "CrazybirdLady" that lives near me.

CrazyBirdLady

Hit the Road
Real Name
Jaime
I was going to Dr. Ray of avian exotics in Nashville, but now I go to Dr. Lutz and I am very happy with him. He is also in Nashville.

Status
Not open for further replies.