• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Anyone has experience with SS cage made by Y.S pets in taiwan?

greencheekmax

Meeting neighbors
They are also called jk pets. I saw this one 24x24B-90 Stainless Steel Bird Cage and it looks wonderful. But I haven't been able to find any more info/review about the company, and I've never heard of the brand. I wonder if anyone here knows about them?

Thanks!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
I do not have experience with this cage. I got a SS cage from a well known cage company and it started to rust within weeks. The cage was made overseas. I don't know how to verify if a cage does have at least 304 grade SS. That would be my worry. (It has been months but they say a new cage from a new batch is on the way).
There are several cool features about that cage, the large door, the shelf, the cool feeder doors-but I would think if your bird sits on the door, it's going in the bowl--may not really matter as they kinda go everywhere anyway.
I would recommend the cage company I used, but only after they get me a real 304 cage--at this point, I do think they think the factory ripped them off too. Expandable habitats is a SS cage here that gets consistently good reviews.
I googled the company under both names and couldn't find anything except on ebay. They have been a member since 2013 yet they do not have enough feedback to generate a feedback score. That seems odd. It would seem if there were making cages since 1974, that they would have a larger presence on the internet. I am curious how you found the site/cage.

greencheekmax

Meeting neighbors
Thank you very much!

I found that company as I was reading a post reviewing featherland cage(unfortunately I lost the URL ), and the guy mentioned YS pets are the only cage makers that drill (as opposed to wield) the bars. But yes I have the same concern, if they are so good as they say, how come I can’t find any info/reviews about them.

I’m based in Australia and we don’t have any of those good brands (EH, A&E) etc.

Thank you again!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Thank you very much!

I found that company as I was reading a post reviewing featherland cage(unfortunately I lost the URL ), and the guy mentioned YS pets are the only cage makers that drill (as opposed to wield) the bars. But yes I have the same concern, if they are so good as they say, how come I can’t find any info/reviews about them.

I’m based in Australia and we don’t have any of those good brands (EH, A&E) etc.

Thank you again!

I have had a heck of a time trying to find decently made cages here. I will have another look at the cage you have posted the link for, I only had a quick look before as I thought it was going to be another great cage that is not available here.

greencheekmax

Meeting neighbors
I have had a heck of a time trying to find decently made cages here. I will have another look at the cage you have posted the link for, I only had a quick look before as I thought it was going to be another great cage that is not available here.
I am having great difficulties! Do you mind if I ask you what did you end up getting? Thanks!