• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any white front/spectacled amazon owners?

Pritz

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Mary
I made a friend at the pet store, which just got me interested in learning more. I don't really plan on getting em but never hurts to learn! I was just wondering how they compare to the typical idea of Amazon attitude and how they sound when they scream. I searched YouTube and couldn't find a screaming white front at all. Any other interesting info I'll take too, I just love learning about parrots! Pic of the new friend below (who bit me to hang on and not leave me).

View attachment 318933
I wish I saw this earlier...I’m still trying to figure out how to use this site....I have two white fronts, both male, one is 45 years old and the other is 23 years old. Very smart, love my little green men.

Snowghost

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Terri
OH I just saw this post!! I had a wild caught White Front Amazon, she was my best bud for 25 years. Sadly she got sick and I had to help her cross the rainbow bridge. She is the reason I found this site, looking of advice and support. She was a screamer, but oh boy she was packed full of personality, its been 2 years and I miss her terribly. What a beautiful baby!

SumitaSinh

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OH I just saw this post!! I had a wild caught White Front Amazon, she was my best bud for 25 years. Sadly she got sick and I had to help her cross the rainbow bridge. She is the reason I found this site, looking of advice and support. She was a screamer, but oh boy she was packed full of personality, its been 2 years and I miss her terribly. What a beautiful baby!
So sorry for your loss... Fly high sweetie