• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any Ringneck or Alex "cooing" or talking videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jacqi
Hey all,

John LOVED the sounds a little ringneck was making at the boarding/vet store. Couldn't get enough of his adoreable cooing & teensy "hello." Does anyone have any videos of their little guys? Do all ringnecks make such unique & interesting sounds? I had never even seen one in person before.

samccormack

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Scott
Here's one I would have adopted if I had the room. His whistle is now my ringtone! :)

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Hi Jacqi, Here's my Sunny bird :D

Last edited:

Jacqi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jacqi
Awww, thanks! All such cool sounds. I can't wait to share with John, especially the second Sunny video. Those are exactly the kinds of sounds the IRN at the boarding home was making.

Martine, your pool & patio area is BEAUTIFUL! I love the first video with the sunsetting & the pool in the background & the lovely little bird chirping noises. Can I come visit? lol.

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Awww, thanks! All such cool sounds. I can't wait to share with John, especially the second Sunny video. Those are exactly the kinds of sounds the IRN at the boarding home was making.

Martine, your pool & patio area is BEAUTIFUL! I love the first video with the sunsetting & the pool in the background & the lovely little bird chirping noises. Can I come visit? lol.
awww you are so sweet, thank you :hug8:
Wondering if I should post scarley LOUD video so everyone will hear that I acutally have the EVIL bird! LOL
Bwahahahaha!!! :rofl:
Well it's got to be told eventually, not all ringneck sounds are sweet :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.