• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any parrots scared of halloween stuff? Lol

Tangoares

Walking the driveway
I'm surprised Tango wasn't scared of any of these items at all. I showed them to him one by one as well and nothing lol
He did inspect them all .
So for fun i was wondering if anyone here does decorate for Halloween, do your birds get freaked out by it or any particular thing? Lol

Attachments

Maggiebird

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Sally
I’m hoping my bird aren’t scared of pumpkins!! Maggie loves pumpkin seeds and I doubt she knows where they come from:banghead: I also want to see if she likes the taste of pumpkin. Picasso is either scared or super curious of new things so I’m worried for him...

Tangoares

Walking the driveway
I’m hoping my bird aren’t scared of pumpkins!! Maggie loves pumpkin seeds and I doubt she knows where they come from:banghead: I also want to see if she likes the taste of pumpkin. Picasso is either scared or super curious of new things so I’m worried for him...
Can they eat the seeds & the pumpkin raw? I'll have to try to give him some tomorrow:p

Tangoares

Walking the driveway
That is one brave Tiel you have there. :tup:
It's definitely cute knowing they're all different in their own little way.
He must think he is bigger than he is.. or tougher lol . He did get out once last year, over night, he may think he's untouchable lmao