• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any Lovebird breeders near Houston Texas?

JulietRose

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juliet
So, I’m looking to get a lovebird but finding a breeder who sells tame lovebirds has been difficult. Does anybody know any breeders near Houston Texas? I’m specifically looking for peach face lovebirds (any mutation) though that are tame and preferably hand fed but that’s not necessary as long as they are friendly!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew

SKC4

Strolling the yard
So, I’m looking to get a lovebird but finding a breeder who sells tame lovebirds has been difficult. Does anybody know any breeders near Houston Texas? I’m specifically looking for peach face lovebirds (any mutation) though that are tame and preferably hand fed but that’s not necessary as long as they are friendly!
Hi, search in Facebook Trinity Lovies.
I re-homes one creamino female from them two years ago.

Pat H

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Pat
Boy, when I used to breed LBs... I never realized how few breeders there were/ are... A lady came down from CO to buy from me in NV..
Have you asked any vets in the area? Or employees of pet stores where they get their birds from?

JulietRose

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Juliet
Boy, when I used to breed LBs... I never realized how few breeders there were/ are... A lady came down from CO to buy from me in NV..
Have you asked any vets in the area? Or employees of pet stores where they get their birds from?
Not yet, no. I don’t think I will get lovebirds anytime soon though, I was more just curious for if I did! I just got my Quaker so i don’t want to get to many birds in a short time span! :)

SKC4

Strolling the yard
Not yet, no. I don’t think I will get lovebirds anytime soon though, I was more just curious for if I did! I just got my Quaker so i don’t want to get to many birds in a short time span! :)
The lady I told you have many Quaker mutations… Give a look to her page!