• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any linnie breeders within 2 or 3 hours of Chattanooga, TN?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
There is Southern Lady Aviary: Log into Facebook . They are listed on the Lineolated Parakeet Society's website. According to Google Maps they are about 3 hours and 15 minutes away, but with how few people are still breeding this species, I doubt that you will find a closer breeder. If you find a breeder that you really like, you could ask if they ship. Many do.

Edit: I am not sure why the link says "log into Facebook", but you do not need a Facebook account to see the page.
Also, the page says that they had five pairs on eggs a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

Bird_lover6

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JoJo
Thank you
There is Southern Lady Aviary: Log into Facebook . They are listed on the Lineolated Parakeet Society's website. According to Google Maps they are about 3 hours and 15 minutes away, but with how few people are still breeding this species, I doubt that you will find a closer breeder. If you find a breeder that you really like, you could ask if they ship. Many do.

Edit: I am not sure why the link says "log into Facebook", but you do not need a Facebook account to see the page.
Also, the page says that they had five pairs on eggs a few weeks ago.
Thank you for replying. I just found her and her Facebook page yesterday.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
You are welcome.

SpecialK

Sitting on the front steps
Thank you

Thank you for replying. I just found her and her Facebook page yesterday.
We purchased our Linnie, Vinny, from Southern Lady. She is wonderful. Vinny is extremely social, loves to cuddle, and very healthy. She is an excellent breeder in my opinion. Really loves her birds.