• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any kitten experts?

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
He is so handsome.

BeanieofJustice

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
Thank you all! I'd thought having birds and a cat was impossible but everything is working out. He goes in the bathroom with toys when the feathered boys come out and comes back out when the boys go back. They'll never be out together, ever, ever, ever. But I'm really happy that the arrangement is working.
He's very social, he met his first cat friend (not an adult who hisses at him) and they got along well after my friend's kitten made it clear that SHE was the BOSS. And he was fine with that.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I really like that harness! When my kitties went out for walks, the harnesses were more like an aviator for a bird. Granted tgey were cheap-O 1's. Plus they are making nicer ones now than when I bought ours.

He's so handsome, your making me miss having a kitty.

BeanieofJustice

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Steph
I really like that harness! When my kitties went out for walks, the harnesses were more like an aviator for a bird. Granted tgey were cheap-O 1's. Plus they are making nicer ones now than when I bought ours.

He's so handsome, your making me miss having a kitty.
Thank you! I saw those and I shopped around, I have a small dog harness that I used on him (the pink one) but I found the jean one for pretty cheap on Amazon. I got it because the size range was pretty good.

Thank you! I didn't realize how much I missed having a kitty until he came around.

GoDucks

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jamie
"Our house is a very, very, very fine house with two cats in the yard
Life used to be so hard
Now everything is easy 'cause of you"

Crosby, Stills & Nash

Everything is nicer with a kitty cat.