• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any Green Cheek breeders in scotland?

Emelia_gck

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Emelia
I'm moving to Scotland from the US and want to buy a green cheek after the move, but I can't find any breeders... Preferably in the highlands but not needed.

RainbowFlo

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Estella
I'm in England not Scotland but I found the website Preloved and Pets4Homes helpful in choosing a cockatiel breeder (there are other birds too) if you don't mind going the online route. Make sure the breeder is responsible and you see the healthy birds before putting down a deposit etc. Sorry I can't help with any non-online breesers though :)
Welcome to the Avenue!

~ Estella :loveshower:

Reactions: Ali

tka

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Join the Parrot Society. They keep a list of breeders and records of all chicks bred that year

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
When are you moving? I think I may be able to help. A member in Fife just posted her conure pair for rehoming. I'll tag you in the thread...

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Are you worried about age? Some UK bird rescues cover those areas so worth a look when you get here. I agree with looking a joining the parrot society at some point to further your search for a breeder.

Sorry I can't help much more...