• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any From Ont Canada/Niagara region?

becdimarc

Walking the driveway
Real Name
becky dimarcantonio
is anyone from ontario and in the niagara region and can tell me where they go to get their bird toys, food, ect?
or what canadian websites you use?
i swear the niagara region is the worst and all we have are chain pet stores!

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sadie

fidsmom

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
I get some of my bird foods from www.healthybird.net Owners name is Peter,and is located in Nova Scotia. I been buying my bird foods from them for quite a long time.They are very fast at shipping to

Lwalker

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lori
I am in Ridgeway so I know what you mean. Things for Wings and Oliver's Garden and the Parrot Hotel and Shop are all wonderful online vendors. Sometimes I go to Hamilton to the Urban Zoo or Big Al's for bigger things for my Amazon. I get pellets and millet at the Petsmart at McLeod and Montrose but that's about it.

becdimarc

Walking the driveway
Real Name
becky dimarcantonio
I am in Ridgeway so I know what you mean. Things for Wings and Oliver's Garden and the Parrot Hotel and Shop are all wonderful online vendors. Sometimes I go to Hamilton to the Urban Zoo or Big Al's for bigger things for my Amazon. I get pellets and millet at the Petsmart at McLeod and Montrose but that's about it.
wow , you are so close! i love big al's but ive never gone to check out bird toys,ect usually just for our fish stuff! i will have to take a look next time im there!

jax7271

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Julie
I am also from this area....not too far from Guelph KW....
I probably shop at all those places (shipping is the worst) and I also use Ren's Pet Depot for some things; they sell a few supplies and foods...