• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any discounts if you are ordering for Gabriel Foundations for the macaws in Co?

Status
Not open for further replies.

piercesdesigns

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
Please let me know. Others on another forum (not bird related) are asking as well.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Please let me know. Others on another forum (not bird related) are asking as well.
We are donating 15% of the profits to them. If you are directly ordering for them to send directly to them, let me know, and I'll provide a discount coupon for 20% off the order.

Last edited:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
We are donating 15% of the profits to them. If you are directly ordering for them to send directly to them, let me know, and I'll provide a discount coupon for 20% off the order.
PM me for the coupon code. They are all unique codes for every order for them. :)

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
thanks Tamara, that is so nice (and generous) of you!!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
thanks Tamara, that is so nice (and generous) of you!!
When there is a need, I try and step up. :) I do it not just in business but in life too. :hug8:

gayla

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Gayla
Oh my goodness....thank you so very very much. :heart::heart::heart::heart::laughing12:

I just talked to Karen and she said the birds are safe & warm. They got a huge trailer type building set up at the Bird Brain, with electricity and all, and she said tonight they got them from Pueblo, and out of the carriers and into new, clean cages, with fresh water, fresh food, and fresh air. She said you could almost feel the calm.

Time will tell how they do.

piercesdesigns

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
PM me for the coupon code. They are all unique codes for every order for them. :)
Tamara, I have people on another forum, glass making that may be interested. How should I have them handle it? Email you?

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Oh my goodness....thank you so very very much. :heart::heart::heart::heart::laughing12:

I just talked to Karen and she said the birds are safe & warm. They got a huge trailer type building set up at the Bird Brain, with electricity and all, and she said tonight they got them from Pueblo, and out of the carriers and into new, clean cages, with fresh water, fresh food, and fresh air. She said you could almost feel the calm.

Time will tell how they do.
That is so great. I would love to see photos of them when they are all settled in.:o:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money

Tamara, I have people on another forum, glass making that may be interested. How should I have them handle it? Email you?
Yes. I have 300 coupon codes ready to go (I'll make more if needed!)! ;) They can email me at tamara@trueloveaviary.com for a code to send directly to TGF. :)

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
I will offer 20% off as well, if shipped directly to Gabriel. Enter Coupon Code: GABRIEL at checkout.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Tamara and Shelly, thanks so much!!

I will offer 20% off as well, if shipped directly to Gabriel. Enter Coupon Code: GABRIEL at checkout.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
I'll make it easier as well with the same code when checking out: gabriel
:)

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Anyone who sends me a copy of their receipt for a monetary donation (in any amount) made directly to the The Gabriel Foundation® will receive a coupon for 20% off their next order from Perfectly Parrot.

As a corporate sponsor of Gabriel Foundation I might make this a permanent feature.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
That is really generous of you. Those poor macaws
Anyone who sends me a copy of their receipt for a monetary donation (in any amount) made directly to the The Gabriel Foundation® will receive a coupon for 20% off their next order from Perfectly Parrot.

As a corporate sponsor of Gabriel Foundation I might make this a permanent feature.

iggysbirds

Real Name
Stephanie
We always offer 15% off for any toys ordered going directly to a rescue, just note in your emailed order which rescue it is going to. We will go ahead and offer 20% off for this time since it is such a large amount of birds needing help. Don't forget to email in the order to iirbsinc@aol.com or iirbsinc@gmail.com and go to www.iggysbirds.com/birdtoys to see all toys available.

Merlie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Donation made, and receipt sent to you. Works out perfectly, as I was going to make a donation to TGF .. as well as order from you this week.

Thank you for your generosity!!

avianantics

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Shelly Wing
I am thrilled to see everybody pull together to help these poor feathered souls. God Bless You!

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Donation made, and receipt sent to you. Works out perfectly, as I was going to make a donation to TGF .. as well as order from you this week.

Thank you for your generosity!!

Thank you for donating Merlie! I figured with a monetary donation they can get exactly what they need! I have your receipt and will send you your coupon code!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Please remember that we are donating a portion of the profits from this week to The Gabriel Foundation as well as a card with everyone's name (and message if they want) in it! So, you can take care of your own FIDs and also help TGF!

If you would like to make an order directly to them, type in "gabriel" in the coupon code area for 20% off your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.