• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Any Canadians looking for a Get-a-Grip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
West Coast Tropical Bird Studio is currently having a sale on Get-a-Grip nets. I actually purchased a medium-long recently (I think they are all out of that size now). I believe this is the cheapest I've seen Get-a-Grips being sold in Canada.

drop

Rollerblading along the road
Thanks for that link! Those are good prices, but darn it, they don't have the one I want :( I was actually wondering how much the shipping on an item that size usually comes out to, maybe it won't come out to that much more if I can pick it up in my area.

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Thanks for that link! Those are good prices, but darn it, they don't have the one I want :( I was actually wondering how much the shipping on an item that size usually comes out to, maybe it won't come out to that much more if I can pick it up in my area.
have you tried emailing them and asking if they can get the size you want?

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
West Coast Tropical Bird Studio is currently having a sale on Get-a-Grip nets. I actually purchased a medium-long recently (I think they are all out of that size now). I believe this is the cheapest I've seen Get-a-Grips being sold in Canada.
Good prices...we bought a couple of large sizes from them a few years ago. At that time, the largest size was on sale for 50% off. Have never seen them repeat that sale yet!

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Keep in mind that you can easily cut any size Get-a-grip and make 2. It's handy to have a spare on hand, while one is being washed.

drop

Doris, that's actually why I was looking at the Medium Long, to cut in two for washing and to make two play areas with them. Would the Large Long be a better choice for Greys? I am very bad at envisioning sizes :o:

Last edited:

Deejo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Doris, that's actually why I was looking at the Medium Long. To cut in two for washing and to make two play areas with them. Would the Large Long be better, you think?
Personally, I'd go for the Large Long.
Perfect size - once cut into 2, for greys, ekkies, amazons, etc. (and at the sale price, it's a win-win deal!)

drop

Thanks for your imput Doris, I will look into the large.

Shade

Crazy for Pois!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natacha
I think my mom and I got the last of the medium-long.

Personally, with a grey I'd go for the large long; the square spacing is larger and probably more appropriate for the size of a grey.

Status
Not open for further replies.