• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Answers to your questions & Requests from TLA at the Warehouse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
So yes, I went to the warehouse today! I got all the answers you wanted to know about except for one!

1. The Beak Appetit stock is now up-to-date on my website! Get it while you can. It is on sale!

2. Yes! We do have Prevue Toy Chandeliers!

3. There are no new Planet Pleasures items at the moment.

4. We used to carry Hagan Tropican and Tropimix, but no more. Apparently, they aren't really doing "distributor warehouses" anymore.

5. They may not be re-stocking the Happy Beak Orbits or Triple Balls. Apparently there is a long wait from the manufacturer (3-4 Months!), but I also talked to the co-owner and told her about the issues you mentioned. For now, I recommend these two Happy Bird Toys ones as replacements but they are a bit bigger than the Happy Beak ones. I personally touched both of them and think they are nice and sturdy plastic. :)
Happy Bird Toys Jumbo Orbit
Happy Bird Toys 3 Rainbow Balls

6. We WILL have sprouting kits from Leslie Moran's Book in 3-4 weeks! How exciting is that??? According to Missy, the co-owner, they will be everything you need to sprout. :)

7. We don't have "empty" grapevine balls, but the Star Bird Pick-A-Part balls are fantastic!
Star Bird Pick-A-Part Small
Star Bird Pick-A-Part Medium
Star Bird Pick-A-Part Large

8. As far as Dr. B's views on the Hari Institute & Food, I didn't get a chance to talk with Dr. B about it as I only saw him when I was there with Apple & Apple's Mommy. As you might imagine, I just was too emotional to have a decent conversation, but I did tell him I would email him.

9. I took lots of pictures of everything I thought was cool today, and will be posting on that soon! I found some stuff that I don't have on my website yet, so look for new stuff to be added this weekend!

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Thanks Tamara, looks like I need to place ANOTHER order :rofl::rofl::rofl:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Thank you Tamara and thank you on #6! I have her book and have wanted to get her sprouting mix!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire

Tamara, thanks for the update. I will use the sources I have now and just stock up!

:D

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Thank you Tamara and thank you on #6! I have her book and have wanted to get her sprouting mix!
I had talked to Leslie personally about carrying her sprouting mixes or getting them in my warehouse before the news today, so I am SUPER excited!!!:dance4:

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
Thanks for following up my questions Tamara. I'll give the Rainbow balls a try, though I now suspect that's what I got last.. Why do all the brands sound the same!?!

There is a difference in the ball size between the 2 types that I've had in the past couple of years - the good ones had a ball that's the same size as the one in the middle of the orbit.

How do I place an international order from your website?

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Thanks for the info on the Tropican and Tropimix. I was - surprisingly - able to find some locally this time and it was even on sale! It's just my source is unreliable and I'd prefer not to support big box pet stores if I don't have to.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Thanks for following up my questions Tamara. I'll give the Rainbow balls a try, though I now suspect that's what I got last.. Why do all the brands sound the same!?!

There is a difference in the ball size between the 2 types that I've had in the past couple of years - the good ones had a ball that's the same size as the one in the middle of the orbit.

How do I place an international order from your website?
Hey Stevo! I do orders to Australia a lot. Best thing to do is email me at tamara@trueloveaviary.com and we can discuss the details there! :)

Stevo

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Stephen
Email sent! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.