• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Answering questions about IIRBS toy store

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggysbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Stephanie
Hi! Just thought I would clear up a few points since we have had a couple questions on this. Our shopping cart is having problems on our website at www.iggysbirds.com/birdtoys Our webdesigner was shipped out of the country right as the problems started LOL So we are doing all orders by email. DO NOT send your credit card info by email. Send your order only along with any coupon codes etc. You will be invoiced directly through paypal where you can make a secure payment. If your order is smaller we will add shipping onto the invoice. On larger orders (over $100) the shipping is of course completely free.

To email in orders you can email to either iirbsinc@gmail.com or iirbsinc@aol.com The address to which messages are sent on this board is my private email but if I get any orders through there I can of course forward them through the rescue where they will bill you through paypal.

Thanks to all of you on the board who have already placed orders. It goes a long way towards helping all the animals at IIRBS!:hug8:

Stephanie Barclay
IIRBS
www.iggysbirds.com/birdtoys

PS Don't forget coupon code bfd2009 to get 10% off entire order. And free shipping on orders over $100 even if part is being sent to your secret santa person and part to you!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
thanks for the information

Status
Not open for further replies.