• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Another very good air filter(s) coming to Aviansuperstore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ferdinand

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
chul
We just had a meeting today with an air filter manufacturer and I think these filters are going to be amazing. There is a whole house ultraviolet unit that installs in the furnace and kills mold, bacteria and viruses throughout the home.

There is also a portable unit that removes 99.99% of all particles (thats even better than the Austin Air). I asked what the differences are between this product and the Austin Air (as that is the product I know the most about) and was told that this product uses less carbon/zeolite, has the same amount of airlfow (200 cfm same as the Austin Jr units), but the air comes out much smoother..in a laminar flow (I held my hand over the oulet and it was very gentle...not the rush of air that comes out of the Austin Air products). The biggest difference is that it kills viruses, mold and bacteria - it doesn't just remove them - it kills them. They use a dfferent final filter (said it was similar to hepa, but better, and uses electricity in a certain way to kill the organisms).

I have a co-worker who has the portable unit for her husband who has severe allergies, and she loves them, and swears by them and said it changed her husband's life for the better...in her opinion it was "much" better than the Austin (she did a ton of research). I am anxious to get my hands on them and will report back - I love the Austin Air filters we are using now, so they are going to have to be pretty impressive to be better in my opinion.

I will share more info as soon as we get the go-ahead to start marketing them (hopefully in a week or so). If anyone has any questions, post them here and I will make a list to ask when we meet again. I don't know the exact cost that we can sell them for...or even if we can show a price on-line :rolleyes: I'm not sure whats up with all these rules from the air filter manufacturers, but I'll have to follow the policy whatever it is (but you know you can always PM me for the real deal ;) ) Stay tuned....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.