• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Another SSBT / BBT in the Making!!

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
This toy pictured here is next in line to be on the site sometime. It is called "Arch". I will be getting images and video for the site as well.

It is made from a 1/2" wide x 6" long piece of stainless that I have bent into an arch so to speak. A heart below the arch hangs in center underneath. Then the two bells hang at the end of the arch as well as stainless beads. Will be suitable for small to medium size birds. Measures: 9" high x 6" wide as bottom area of toy.

Archer-1a-225k.jpg

Last edited:

faislaq

I have macaws and don't post enough pictures
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Karen
I love your new designs! :bliss:

Jan

Stainless Bird Toys @ Blu's Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jan
I have 3 images and a video now on the site. The Arch toy will not be available until close to June 1st, give or take.

Oh and by the way, I will have one that is slighter wider, 5/8" instead of 1/2" wide and 8" long instead of 6" pieces of stainless. The 8" one I use will have a slightly different look where the bells are concerned but will be nearly the same overall.

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's beautiful Jan! I love the curve to the design, makes it almost look like a birdy windchime :wacky: :heart: